Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Best thing about it is seeing the smile on the blokes face, you can tell he thinks he made the best decision of his life to play for the club

word is he had only smiled 3 times up at fold coast and one of those times was when his manager told him he was heading to the tigs

Power Play

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Games (career) = 150
Wins (career) = 50
Draws (career) = 1
Losses (career) = 99

Games (Gold Coast) = 131
Wins (Gold Coast) = 37
Draws (Gold Coast) = 1
Losses (Gold Coast) = 93

Games (Richmond) = 19
Wins (Richmond) = 13
Draws (Richmond) = 0
Losses (Richmond) = 6

Cumulative crowd (career) = 3,337,096
Average crowd (career) = 22,247

Cumulative crowd (Gold Coast) = 2,404,185
Average crowd (Gold Coast) = 18,353

Cumulative crowd (Richmond) = 932,911
Average crowd (Richmond) = 49,100

Cumulative crowd (Richmond, MCG) = 635,349
Average crowd (Richmond, MCG) = 63,535

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Minor query - Has Lynch ever actually contested a ruck contest this year? I haven't watched every second of every game, but I can't remember even one. He's probably our tallest player out there, but it seems like he is being actively protected from those situations. (PS - I don't mind at all. It was just a common talking point early on - 'Lynch will take the F50 ruck contests').

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Minor query - Has Lynch ever actually contested a ruck contest this year? I haven't watched every second of every game, but I can't remember even one. He's probably our tallest player out there, but it seems like he is being actively protected from those situations. (PS - I don't mind at all. It was just a common talking point early on - 'Lynch will take the F50 ruck contests').
Competed in 12 ruck contests for 2 hitouts and none to advantage.

He took one against Collingwood I think it was, but I think that’s it.

As I see further along in this thread, he’s actually competed in 12, well did not know that, the things you learn. Lol

Vlaustin on On The Mark a couple of weeks ago said Tom’s such a great bloke they want to win a premiership for him. I’m ok with that! 👌🏻
Well if they need to be motivated for a flag then I’m okay with Lynchy providing that motivation, let’s go for it boys!!!!

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
He took one against Collingwood I think it was, but I think that’s it.

As I see further along in this thread, he’s actually competed in 12, well did not know that, the things you learn. Lol
Spot on, 1 against the Pies, 2 against Port, 1 against the Cats, 3 against Norf for 2 hitouts, 4 against the Bombers, 1 against Melb in r6

Back