Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
GWS played Cameron who had niggles because finlayson and himmelberg were injured. Now hearing Cameron might miss last 2 rounds. Preying rain will hold off Sunday as I’ve got LUNCH at 26-1 🐯
Flogging their players into the ground...pressure must be on the Coach to make Finals and gain football credibility!
Well got news for you plastics...
It's not all about draft picks and more draft picks...check out Melbourne/Scum...it's about Admin, Culture, Medicos, coaches, balanced picks...development...
Good luck!

While it was always awesome watching Richo and Jack kick 50 goals plus a season it’s also awesome to see a new face get that particular award.

Can see him leading it for the next seven years, hopefully we can find the next new face over the next couple.

Next year also may be the first year in a long long time where we’ve had two forwards kick 50 goals. :D

I’m so excited for a guy like Lynch to come from a minnow, soulless plastic franchise to a genuine big club and get to play finals.
He’s living up to his end of the bargain and the club is on its end. Perfecto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m so excited for a guy like Lynch to come from a minnow, soulless plastic franchise to a genuine big club and get to play finals.

He’s living up to his end of the bargain and the club is on its end. Perfecto.

^^^ This 100%. Next year all going well he will have more wins at the Tigers than his whole career at GC (or by mid-21). Well deserved. I felt bad for him earlier in the season, Pies were flying and he chose us and then joined during an injury crisis while he was recovering from his own injury, and we were down on form the first few games.

Now it feels like fate that he chose us. Has to get through a lot of challenges before coming out the other side. 👍🏻

lunch shouldve kicked 6+ on the weeked he missed a few divin marks in front of goal and missed a few gettable shots, was spewin

You get the feeling if it was dry he would of done that.

just really want him to win the coleman for the melts, love me some lunch

I think it’s beyond him now, but, a top 3 finish on one leg would be a remarkable achievement.

M0557

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020 - What a Ride...
Aug 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham United, Boston Celtics
I think it’s beyond him now, but, a top 3 finish on one leg would be a remarkable achievement.
I think if someone offered Dimma for Lynch to play every game without picking up any injuries and kick 50 plus snags, he'd take it and run.

Incredible given he virtually had no pre-season..... big finals campaign and a full pre-season.

beast-mode 2020.....

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I think if someone offered Dimma for Lynch to play every game without picking up any injuries and kick 50 plus snags, he'd take it and run.

Incredible given he virtually had no pre-season..... big finals campaign and a full pre-season.

beast-mode 2020.....
Reminds me of another suns recruit who had no pre-season in his 1st year with us but was instrumental winning the 17 flag.
I'm not going to say it...but

Power Play

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Games (career) = 152
Wins (career) = 52
Draws (career) = 1
Losses (career) = 99

Games (Gold Coast) = 131