Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
That’s the issue here as we can’t compare him really to anyone as he has an almost ruckman body, but with the traits of a Power Forward.
A comparison to Franklin would be interesting, but we all know the amount of running and work he does.
It's a fecking luxury to have such a tall, almost ruck-man sized, key forward that's as mobile as CL...
Jeez JR is bloody good...this CL guy is as accurate as him, as fast, and can take just as big a contested grab...
I'm thinking Ottens but faster but not as fast as NRiewoldt...
CL together with JR is going to be magic!
Prolly even prolong JR's career by another 3 years barring injury, so he can be a forward sniper, cos he's so smart...

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
It's a fecking luxury to have such a tall, almost ruck-man sized, key forward that's as mobile as CL...
Jeez JR is bloody good...this CL guy is as accurate as him, as fast, and can take just as big a contested grab...
Prolly even prolong JR's career by another 3 years barring injury, so he can be a forward sniper, cos he's so smart...

Preach

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Yes that’s what the other benefit was for me in prolonging JR career although when I saw Jack in the ruck against Collingwood to then injure himself I started to doubt myself.
The big winner was the FD finally played a second ruckman which was a real flaw in 2018.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Yes that’s what the other benefit was for me in prolonging JR career although when I saw Jack in the ruck against Collingwood to then injure himself I started to doubt myself.
The big winner was the FD finally played a second ruckman which was a real flaw in 2018.
I was screaming Player Management in 2018...could have easily played a second Ruck without disruption to our side or our winning streak...but nahhh :(
And then we throw our best forward in JR in the fecking ruck and then what happened?!? :(

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Can we bump some Collingwood supporter quotes on how they wanted Lynch, how Lynch was going to the pies and then how they didnt want Lynch anyway?

Good times.

I believe the expression is “Tom Lynch - did we dodge a bullet?”

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
This is his normal level. Look at the Lynch/Suns 2016 season. At the start of the year he wasnt fit... it was a great effort to be able to contribute with some very key goals - will go another level after a preseason

or maybe im wrong and he will stay at the current standard. Thats fine too tbh

This isn’t his normal level, barring injury this will be, personally, his worst year as tiger. He will only get better and better

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
This isn’t his normal level, barring injury this will be, personally, his worst year as tiger. He will only get better and better

What I was trying to say is; lynch 2nd half of the season is more like his normal output. He contributed but wasn't his self early due to fitness early.. no preseason etc.

I too think the outlook is up

Not sure about that .............

would be good to find out though

im pretty sure it was in this thread though

im pretty sure it actually was tbh

at least i made it famous

bow down to me

We just romped in a premiership and next year we have this bloke at one end and Rance at the other. Lel.
Hows the spine..

(Tempting to put Grimes here cause he usually plays deepest)

Astbury
Rance
Dusty
Jack
Lynch

Back