Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, i see a couple of internet hard blokes are coming after me. Don’t you know who i am? I will ruin you on this anonymous internet forum. I’m kind of a big wheel here. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Oh, i see a couple of internet hard blokes are coming after me. Don’t you know who i am? I will ruin you on this anonymous internet forum. I’m kind of a big wheel here. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

You are more like a cheese wheel than a big wheel ya cheesey *

You are more like a cheese wheel than a big wheel ya cheesey fu**

This is a classic case of internet bullying. Mods please perma ban his account. Yeah, your ****ed now mate. Cop that.

Premiership Medal, M Roach Medal and top 5 in his new teams B & F in his first season, oh and the first full season he’s had on the park for a couple of years...doubt Lynchy is regretting his decision! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The highs and lows of sport eh. Years of slog on the Goldie no reward. Come down to Melbourne and BAM. A flag. I didn't realise how good a mark and how long a kick he has. And I love how low key he is. He doesn't look like he would be suited to Captain responsibilities.

Best part is that for the most part we only saw snippets of the player Lynch can and will be. Full preseason and a better run with injuries next season and Lynch will be impossible to stop.

giphy.gif

I love how Jack and Tom now work together. One goes up, the other stays down. One leads out the other stays home. Just a joy. And they should get better in 2020. 😍

And he hits hard and plays that link up role. Hmmmmmmmmm I love my Tom Lunch

He is a scary good power forward. He might look shy and timid when interviewed, but on the footy field he's an absolute Karmichael Hunt.

I've said it before, but what he produced for us this year (given his 2018 injuries and lack of preseason) was nothing short of extraordinary.

A genuine superstar of the game. He gets me moist :)

He is a scary good power forward. He might look shy and timid when interviewed, but on the footy field he's an absolute Karmichael Hunt.

I've said it before, but what he produced for us this year (given his 2018 injuries and lack of preseason) was nothing short of extraordinary.

A genuine superstar of the game. He gets me moist :)

February 21, 2017

“(Lynch) is the best player in the comp,” Brereton told SEN.

“If you gave me an open chequebook and said start a club, who do you want to buy first? Tom Lynch is my number one target. Bar none … The best player at your club to build around, it is Tom Lynch.”

“Lynch is extraordinary,” he said.

“He took the most contested marks last year in a team which was in the bottom four and they kicked it into the forward line like puff bags, they were hopeless.

“He works the hardest out of every key forward, he has the best hands. He is a bit robotic in his kicking nature but he runs hard, works hard, he’s aggressive and just marks anything above head height in his area.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back