Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to share this. It says EVERYTHING about the team we love.

Many thanks to KiwiTiger who tweeted: “Gold Coast Preseason Camp Jan 19. Bond University Oval. Tom had completed running phase. Was allowed to join in circle work for the first time.”

Shots taken from Grand Recollections vid on club website. 52C21ABE-9A1B-4623-A6F6-78BA603D4A72.png 0034D9FD-12AD-43E4-9294-F0A8A75113D5.png 05CF44F7-CCE1-4E01-B7F1-8437E767F642.png 4DF24590-47CE-4139-9570-B3E3DC4248AC.png

Many thanks to KiwiTiger who tweeted: “Gold Coast Preseason Camp Jan 19. Bond University Oval. Tom had completed running phase. Was allowed to join in circle work for the first time.”

Shots taken from Grand Recollections vid on club website.View attachment 761965View attachment 761966View attachment 761967View attachment 761968
Oh shite it just confirms everything that was said about CCJ in the Trade thread.
Maybe he really does wan't out, he is almost the last person to congratulate Lynch and doesn't look too emotionally invested.:)

Shots taken from Grand Recollections vid on club website.View attachment 761965

dusty - appears to be laughing
grimesy - mask of zorro
butler - what am i doing here?
soldo - wonder if i can show them i can bounce this thing im a chance
stack - nothing
weller - lol im actually here
cholly - thank god for these bike shorts
ellis - hey tom, is gold coast any good?

Tom Lynch is a Richmond premiership player ..... just sit back and think about that for a minute LOL

What an amazing 12 months he has had.

Dion Prestia was the same, came to Richmond and 12 months later had a flag (now has 2)

So who can we quickly nab from Gold Coast this off season and win another flag next year? :D

Tom Lynch is a Richmond premiership player ..... just sit back and think about that for a minute LOL

What an amazing 12 months he has had.

Dion Prestia was the same, came to Richmond and 12 months later had a flag (now has 2)

So who can we quickly nab from Gold Coast this off season and win another flag next year? :D
Anderson in 12 months

What are the chances he is our next captain?
It wouldn’t surprise me if Cotch gave it up before next year and at the most I think next year will be his last as captain.
Lynch would be a perfect stop gap while Graham, Ross and CCJ develop

I would say very very remote.

Others are well ahead of him and I don't think it would sit well with him.

I think he is a leader but he is best served concentrating on his footy especially coming back from injury. He still isn't 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were talking Captains, Lambo springs to mind. I think people ignore sometimes how important he is to the team. Otherwise someone like Grimes maybe a smokie.

If we were talking Captains, Lambo springs to mind. I think people ignore sometimes how important he is to the team. Otherwise someone like Grimes maybe a smokie.
There's no doubt in my mind that Vlastuin will be our next skipper, oozes leadership, tough, never shirks a contest and polished

There's no doubt in my mind that Vlastuin will be our next skipper, oozes leadership, tough, never shirks a contest and polished
He’s as much of a lock as Cotchin was IMO

this highlight goes to Chris Scott for NO particular reason...

Still can’t believe we get to watch this guy in our forward line for the next 6 years at least.

Richo, Jack, now this guy, we’ve had some luck with Gun Key Forwards in the last almost 30 years.

Who the heck recruits a mature age, in his prime, gun forward after finishing minor premiers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back