List Mgmt. Welcome: Tyson Stengle, new Crow!

MatthewB

Have a twinkie, snapperhead
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
when i heard this today, i thought they said Tyson Stenglein

if he is can play as half as good as Eddie and Micky O, should be a good pick up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrowBloke

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide/ Team BARTY!
What's he like?
I was thinking of starting a thread along similar lines. #6 pick in the 2016 Draft, I think, but I know nothing else.
Anybody?
I thought Gallucci and Murphy were coming on well. Maybe the Crows want small forward depth, or a 3/3 talls/smalls set-up?

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like a player of similar ilk to a Jake Neade. Like how he looks comfortable kicking with either leg.

Seems like a worthy 4th to 5th round trade.

deaneus

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you
Nov 24, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
All-Blacks
Looks like a player of similar ilk to a Jake Neade. Like how he looks comfortable kicking with either leg.

Seems like a worthy 4th to 5th round trade.
I was going to say kiss of death! but it turns out Neade is still on a list, i was surprised

Golumless

I'm kind of a big deal on the east side
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle, Colorado Rockies.
I was thinking of starting a thread along similar lines. #6 pick in the 2016 Draft, I think, but I know nothing else.
Anybody?
I thought Gallucci and Murphy were coming on well. Maybe the Crows want small forward depth, or a 3/3 talls/smalls set-up?
I would say Gooch isn't a mid to long term small forward, so potentially there is a spot opening up. Beyond that I wouldn't be surprised if this move is just designed to add some depth that could boom with time.

Top Bottom