List Mgmt. Welcome: Tyson Stengle, new Crow!

Remove this Banner Ad

At this time I not too fussed if he plays a game if he puts pressure on the player in front he worth the cost.
but I believe he will play a few, maybe not in 2019, but 2020 plus will be interesting

I havent seen him so I dont know. But Tambling didnt mind dodging and weaving but did everything else poorly. Im just going by what a Richmond supporter said.
Nothing like tambking who actually was quick , just not with ball in hand , Tyson is a natural footballer moves well ,and handles the footy clean reminds me a lot of Matty stokes played a lot of footy for cats. Wouldn’t surpise me at all to see him play a bit of footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to the kid. I don't have a problem with the trade but I do have a problem with us, for two years in a row, trading out more than we are trading in. Aren't we supposed to be in a premiership window?

He is not super quick but he is not slow either he is elusive and can break tackles don't buy into that he is not quick enough for the game, it's probably more endurance side of things that I'd be more worried about. you haven't given much up for him i see him being a good pick up for you guys he will def play AFL next year with you guys how much i don't know.

Good luck to the kid. I don't have a problem with the trade but I do have a problem with us, for two years in a row, trading out more than we are trading in. Aren't we supposed to be in a premiership window?
How so ? ...McGovern out & Stengle and McAdam in ......by my calculations, we're in the positive

Are we really going to question this acquisition?! We picked up a 19 year old kid with some talent for pick 68. I think it’s well worth a shot. Fills the need, is young enough and it’s the type of player profile that we have had success with in the past. I think the kid will surprise quite a few in time.
Stengel is 19 and Richmond offered him a 2 year extension. He is well and truly worth the risk. I think he'll be a player.
But hope not. Don't want you guys to improve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back