List Mgmt. Welcome: Tyson Stengle, new Crow!

Apsaalooke

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Come on.

No doubt it is done in a light-hearted manner.

I for one welcome our new wombat.
wombat.jpg

There's only 1 wombat - Roger Rigney. When men were men and rovers were rovers.

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
What's he like?
I was thinking of starting a thread along similar lines. #6 pick in the 2016 Draft, I think, but I know nothing else.
Anybody?
I thought Gallucci and Murphy were coming on well. Maybe the Crows want small forward depth, or a 3/3 talls/smalls set-up?

Hird Is Scum

Team Captain
Mar 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I was thinking of starting a thread along similar lines. #6 pick in the 2016 Draft, I think, but I know nothing else.
Anybody?
I thought Gallucci and Murphy were coming on well. Maybe the Crows want small forward depth, or a 3/3 talls/smalls set-up?

Pick 6 in the rookie draft.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like a player of similar ilk to a Jake Neade. Like how he looks comfortable kicking with either leg.

Seems like a worthy 4th to 5th round trade.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Looks like a player of similar ilk to a Jake Neade. Like how he looks comfortable kicking with either leg.

Seems like a worthy 4th to 5th round trade.

I was going to say kiss of death! but it turns out Neade is still on a list, i was surprised

Anybody?

I would say Gooch isn't a mid to long term small forward, so potentially there is a spot opening up. Beyond that I wouldn't be surprised if this move is just designed to add some depth that could boom with time.

Back