News Welcome Tyson Stengle

Remove this Banner Ad

Low risk, potential huge reward with this. Exactly what we need and pushes Dahlhouse out in 2022.

Most exciting small forward we've had on the list for 10+ years, no exaggeration.

Most exciting small forward we've had on the list for 10+ years, no exaggeration.

And he'll know where to be with Hawkins and JC in the forward line too. Really looking forward to seeing someone who can crumb, accelerate away from defenders and snap a goal with some power. Can really make our forward line look a lot more potent. Very happy to see this news.

With Hawk and JC we'd be in a bit of trouble if Stengle won the goal kicking with 30 odd goals for the season like Ronnie Burns.

He looks a good pick up. Fills a need for free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1274624
How many times was Ronnie our leading goal kicker? 5 I think. Would be happy with that to happen. Time will tell.View attachment 1274628

No offence to Tyson, but I hope he won't be our leading goalkicker next season, because that would most likely mean both Hawkins and Cameron would have missed a large chunk of the season.

Either that or he is even better than I imagined.

No offence to Tyson, but I hope he won't be our leading goalkicker next season, because that would most likely mean both Hawkins and Cameron would have missed a large chunk of the season.

Either that or he is even better than I imagined.

I agree wholeheartedly. Just would be nice to have a small forward that is in the conversation.

What's Stengle's running capacity like?

Hoping it's average...for if it's in the Miers ballpark, there's no chance in hell we'll see him as a permanent small forward...Chris Scott has never nurtured one.

I hope he can stay on the straight and narrow but the talent is there and he fills a clear list need for us. I expect him to play a fair bit of senior footy next year if theres no off field issues. For a free hit hes worth a go.

Lol. Cockatoo is the most exciting player we have had on the list since the abletts. He was also a small foward.

then ofcourse there was motlop who Was becoming a superstar before injuries started cutting him down.

steve johnson and chapman was also small fowards on the list in the past 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back