rgauci

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
I might be jumping the gun :) but apparently we are welcoming an Irish recruit.

We need some luck 🍀

Attachments

• 2E32D00F-DB9A-4799-9631-28FA40F333AA.png
    2E32D00F-DB9A-4799-9631-28FA40F333AA.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
Just to put it in context ...his 20m sprint time (2.87) would have placed him 2nd in the 2019 combine by .003 secs (could be rounding) and puts him 0.05 seconds of the record (Combine record: Joel Wilkinson 2.75 seconds, 2010)

JLo has a plan in mind and word on the street is he's wearing a pair of Aviator sunnies and insists on calling new Assistant Jaymie Graham Goose

"But it is his ability to take on defences from deep with his savage pace that has given Fermanagh some badly needed penetration and few will forget a point he scored in the Erne County's defeat of Donegal when he ran 60 metres with the ball before hitting a cracking point."

Article from 2020
1634190577140.png

"But it is his ability to take on defences from deep with his savage pace that has given Fermanagh some badly needed penetration and few will forget a point he scored in the Erne County's defeat of Donegal when he ran 60 metres with the ball before hitting a cracking point."

Article from 2020View attachment 1260381
I would love to know how someone acquires "savage" pace haha

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.

Article from 2020View attachment 1260381

Should fit right in kicking points.

There is an unspoken arrogance in being able to run faster than the people chasing you. You, by your display, are rubbing in their faces that they are inferior to you. It's cold, it's stark and gets your opponent right in the heart of them.

So yes, it can be savage.

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons

“He’s been using an AFL footy for the last couple of years and practicing his skills. He’s still got a long way to go but he’s made some great gains in the last two years and is incredibly motivated,” Walls said.

greatgatsby

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2010
The Seat of Power
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Washington Commanders, Black Ducks
Wow, I think Belly said "get me the quickest kid in Ireland [with some ball skills] and we'll teach him how to play footy". Should be fun - if the guy is prepared to come to the other side of the world to pursue a professional athletic career you can take the commitment for granted.

Back