List Mgmt. Welcome Ultan Kelm 🍀

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo medical team obviously went to Ireland and got to work early!!!
Did you see Geelong signed Oisin Mullin? Felt sick reading that earlier. The best young player in Gaelic football the last 3 years.
a perfect “free” replacement for Jordan Clark. He’ll be in their B 22 by round 10. * I hate Geelong now

Did you see Geelong signed Oisin Mullin? Felt sick reading that earlier. The best young player in Gaelic football the last 3 years.
a perfect “free” replacement for Jordan Clark. He’ll be in their B 22 by round 10. fu** I hate Geelong now
Because they did this better than we did?

If Jordan Clark doesn't play twice as many games over the next twelve months as Mullin, four times even, I'd be surprised.

a perfect “free” replacement for Jordan Clark. He’ll be in their B 22 by round 10. fu** I hate Geelong now
Your a presumptious one. 'Young' and Geelong best 22 don't go together.

If Jordan Clark doesn't play twice as many games over the next twelve months as Mullin, four times even, I'd be surprised.
I hope you are right. I’m a Mayo Gaelic fan and I’d love nothing than for Oisin to get homesick and leave Geelong in the lurch next March or April and head back home. However that’s a selfish viewpoint - it’s an amazing opportunity for him to make a pro career.
I’ve been watching him play Gaelic since he was 15 years old and he’s an absolute class act. If he settles into the lifestyle in Geelong and picks up the game quickly he will be a star, I have no doubt about it.
I’d be fascinated to know how much of a play we made for him. Of the 3 Irish players signed so far this offseason (ultan kelm, Fionn o hara at Hawthorn and mullin), there is no doubt the plum signing was Oisin. Marty Clarke (former Irish Collingwood player) said he was the best talent he’d ever seen at an Irish AFL combine. Geelong obviously persuaded him enough to chose them. I’m fascinated to see how he goes now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back