Official Club Stuff Welcome Utter Gutters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see we're still loading up on corporate partners. Makes the job much easier when you have one of the best stadiums in the land and a team playing an exciting brand of football that everyone wants to watch.

Warning: attempted witty pun to fail to disguise disgust from last night

We don't need gutters, we need a roof!

Nah in all seriousness very good news and the off field people in the club still performing at a high level

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

How come their ads on TV have dropped of so much? Rarely hear their radio ads these days. The bloke who owns it and was the "star" in their ads used to play for Norwood U/17 and U/19 according to my norwood mate who KT employed in 2011 to sign up new members in particular past players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come their ads on TV have dropped of so much? Rarely hear their radio ads these days. The bloke who owns it and was the "star" in their ads used to play for Norwood U/17 and U/19 according to my norwood mate who KT employed in 2011 to sign up new members in particular past players.

I reckon you're thinking of Gotta Getta Group (formerly Gutter), that's Sean Disbury. Scotty McClain does the personality voice and appears in the ads lately. IIRC Scott's dad John is a former Port club president.

I reckon you're thinking of Gotta Getta Group (formerly Gutter), that's Sean Disbury. Scotty McClain does the personality voice and appears in the ads lately. IIRC Scott's dad John is a former Port club president.

Ohps my bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back