Welcome: Which games do you have or want?

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don't have a zombie game yet - what is regarded as the best?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I really don't know - I have hardly actually played any :)

For miniatures lots of people like This is Not a Test - post-apoc really, not zombie - and I have seen a few people say Last Days has slotted into their top zombie minis games.

City of Horror I didn't like so much, Zombicide I think... I dunno it doesn't have that extra dimension for me.

I have Dawn of the Zeds 3rd edition on Kickstarter.

Dead of Winter I quite liked for the story /event card element but you don't move around much.

I really like DoW. The exposure die makes it brutal. We lost 3 colonists on the first turn on my last game. LOL.
Is DoW coop?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Big solo gamer and sports gamer here. I have almost all of Plaay’s games:
- History Maker Baseball
- History Maker Golf
- Soccer Blast
- First Season (NFL)

Also like Stratomatic baseball. Have a game called “Bottom of the 9th” which is great fun two player. Also available as an iOS app.

Have and love axis and allies. And munchkin.

Love chess.

I have Catan but don’t enjoy it that much to be honest.

Got this game called Detective for Xmas which is awesome.

IMG_4752.jpg

In terms of games I want - I don’t want to become someone who just collects games for the sake of it because they are expensive. There seems to be so many who are more invested in building their collection as opposed to dedicating themselves to playing and becoming a master of good individual games. Im eyeing off Gloomhaven and have read good things but.

Last edited:
I have Catan but don’t enjoy it that much to be honest.
Catan definitely took time to grow on me. I can still remember playing it and not really enjoying it, but it's since become one of my favourites now. If you have given it a good go then fair enough, but for me it took at least a year after my first play to really click and start enjoying it

Yeah only played it 4 times. I like how easy it is to learn and teach others. It’s a great game for after dinner with friends. Maybe it will grow on me.

Years ago I was going to get Blokus after playing it at the library. I just never got around to it.

Picked it up for $10 second hand and my son wants to play every night. He’s actually been whittling down the score margin every game. He’s a week off winning one I think.

A0B72BB4-69A0-403C-B418-A0564782CEA5.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just backed Coloma. The Western theme done it for me

Should've got on Western Legends last year, that's a great game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have just picked The Great War Centenary Edition and have ordered Heroes of Normandie which I am really looking forward to getting to the table

An unreasonable amount of money, but it has a solo version in case I can’t get the numbers.

40 page rule book, 7 decks of cards. A bag of counters. Should be tedious and fun!

5B24975B-850A-49B4-919A-1943B453B715.jpeg

Anyone played Kingdom Death here? Currently in the beginning stages of a gloomhaven campaign and wondering how similar it is to KD:M? I also have that in packaging with some expansions that is on the cards to play next.

Anyone played Kingdom Death here? Currently in the beginning stages of a gloomhaven campaign and wondering how similar it is to KD:M? I also have that in packaging with some expansions that is on the cards to play next.

Gloomhaven is a game where there is a bit of skill.. a strategic euro/strategy. KDM is a mean random game where you can lose for no reason. More of a mean RPG. KDM annoyed me because off that.

Does anyone know any online stores that sell war games here in OZ . I am looking for games like the Holdfast series or Band of brothers . I know I can get them overseas but postage is out of this world

Remove this Banner Ad

Back