Toast Welcome Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a gentle reminder that this kid has only played 36 games…. 36 games!!

To put that into perspective, Serong has already played 45 games.
Jarrod Berry (from the same draft class) has played 96!

Brodie really is only scratching the surface of how good he can really be.

Post here more often

He's becoming my favourite player

Few Christmas 100x100's with the boys and look out.

The belief this season is going to give Brodie will be huge. It's not just a hope and dream anymore. He's a best 22 midfielder in top 4 team.

Just a gentle reminder that this kid has only played 36 games…. 36 games!!

To put that into perspective, Serong has already played 45 games.
Jarrod Berry (from the same draft class) has played 96!

Brodie really is only scratching the surface of how good he can really be.

I need new undies already o_O

I hope he scores a few more goals this year. I just love seeing joy on a person's face....but remember teammates. Don't touch the hair!!

Serious question. He’s only 23 - how good was Neale at 23? Was he better?
With another 2-3 years development, and actual games in a decent team, how good can he get?
Neale was 23 in 2016 he should have been All Australian that year when he broke the disposal record at the time.

One of the few that could hold his head high from a dismal season.

Idk if it's just me but I swear Will Brodie has a seriously receding hairline? Is it just me?

Idk if it's just me but I swear Will Brodie has a seriously receding hairline? Is it just me?
We don’t talk about this…

Disney Just Say No GIF by BrittDoesDesign

Brodie is the Mongrel Punt current reigning midfield champ for the year being the first to wrest it from Petracca all year & Freo are the current leaders in the road warrior championship award!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brodie is the Mongrel Punt current reigning midfield champ for the year being the first to wrest it from Petracca all year & Freo are the current leaders in the road warrior championship award!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think he’s leading the recruit of the year polling too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy is a difference maker. You can't intimidate him and he would have been aware of Brisbane's tactics and he went to work. He is profoundly; insanely, ridiculously good and proving unstoppable at the level. GC's folly is our absolute gain and if it results in a Premiership, arguably one of the greatest trades we ever made, if not. Suck eggs Hogan, you came thinking you were a superstar and you couldn't handle the limelight, Brodie came as a determined and hungry 23 year old and is fast becoming one of the most popular Dockers of the last decade. Talent is special, but hard work, endeavour and determination to go WITH that talent are everything.

I never choose a favourite player, but if I was put on the spot and HAD to, I couldn't look further than Mr. Miracle Hands right now. Far out man, you are a f***ing paragon :)

This guy is a difference maker. You can't intimidate him and he would have been aware of Brisbane's tactics and he went to work. He is profoundly; insanely, ridiculously good and proving unstoppable at the level. GC's folly is our absolute gain and if it results in a Premiership, arguably one of the greatest trades we ever made, if not. Suck eggs Hogan, you came thinking you were a superstar and you couldn't handle the limelight, Brodie came as a determined and hungry 23 year old and is fast becoming one of the most popular Dockers of the last decade. Talent is special, but hard work, endeavour and determination to go WITH that talent are everything.

I never choose a favourite player, but if I was put on the spot and HAD to, I couldn't look further than Mr. Miracle Hands right now. Far out man, you are a f***ing paragon :)
Yeah man, he's my favourite now too. Even Fyfey had to step aside for the handball goat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back