flggr Welfare check on missing Maybloom front runners.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Cut Above
You used to be a well-known poster on here, and good for the odd one or two decent threads out of ten.
Your absence is noted.
If you have anything about you, you will make a full statement admitting Jeff is and always has been a campaigner, and that you can only hope for your club to get it's house in order and become a worthy rival to Geelong once again.
Geelong will never be Hawthorn's equal.

Don't tag me minnow.

Where Is It Looking For GIF

Holy s**t even my TV remote is easier to locate than these punks.

Nuggets73
Xtreme
TazHawk15
Back One Out
triple treat
Cyrilyouchampion

They're just not interested in football nowadays, I wonder what happened...? :sadv1:
I don’t think they were ever interested at all, just liked to big mouth from the confines of a public library keyboard.

Anyway Dingley should be up and running soon so expect to see a bit of excitement posting over that.

12BB5DE0-ECFC-46E5-9C64-66797B7FF5EF.jpeg

Hey gals where you at? Word is you have a lot of yoof coming through right now. 😂

“I think it’s going to come down to what they’re going to get from guys like Chad Wingard & Luke Breust.
They’ve got some very old senior players around the edges, but gee they’re a young, young squad.”

Funny part is coach Mitchell will be looong sacked before any of his potential vision with these toddlers can even be remotely realized and if Wingard & Breust are being talked up as the guidance councilors then it’s going to be one hell of a loooooong rebuild.. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back