flggr Welfare check on missing Maybloom front runners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering where all the wall-of-text congratulatory posts are. Aren’t you guys happy we beat Sydney and denied Budwah a medal?

I cheered loudly for Smith. Brilliant career with very minimal recognition.

Plus you lot mocked his big game ability - while continuing to give money and physiotherapists to Rohan.

👍
Plus you lot mocked his big game ability - while continuing to give money and physiotherapists to Rohan.
That was at Hawforn when he choked that final and then choked again on good bloke’s birthday.

At Geelong he’s become an outright star like everyone else who comes over for the classy culture ie; Dangerfield, Ottens, Steggles, etc etc.

Hell we even made the reigning Leon medalist into a premiership player, what a club!!

8E199CFD-B36F-4811-BA58-325F688D3BB1.jpeg

I think Buddy hit something before the game, what a non participant.

I think he's been hitting "something" for quite a while now, and it's all coming back to bite him now.

We’ve known about Smith’s ability to single-handedly win finals since 2016, not sure what you’re on about.. 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was embarrassing. Same as Danger.

Yet you all went home at 3/4 time in Enright's 300th.
where as you guys never even turn up

227b5944a5a0333e24c1f771fb7c7842

Eh.. hover around 10-14th we are in no mans land. Clear the decks and we are tanking. Not sure what the Hawks are supposed to do?

A Cut Above
You used to be a well-known poster on here, and good for the odd one or two decent threads out of ten.
Your absence is noted.
If you have anything about you, you will make a full statement admitting Jeff is and always has been a campaigner, and that you can only hope for your club to get it's house in order and become a worthy rival to Geelong once again.

A Cut Above
You used to be a well-known poster on here, and good for the odd one or two decent threads out of ten.
Your absence is noted.
If you have anything about you, you will make a full statement admitting Jeff is and always has been a campaigner, and that you can only hope for your club to get it's house in order and become a worthy rival to Geelong once again.
I miss bosky, he was a good s**t stirrer.
Vale A Cut Above

Remove this Banner Ad

Back