Strategy "We'll be going very, very aggressively at free agency from 2016."

Remove this Banner Ad

I was very young at the time, but i knew enough about space to know Alpha was the closest star to earth. So i really couldn't figure how they got lost on the way.
Yes........so close yet so far.........mmmm....that rings a bell.

I guess if they found Alpha Centauri early...........there wouldn't have been any more seasons after season NO-1.

Anyone else remember the episode where the robot got drunk? And how did he climb stairs.
Yes VDS....I do remember that episode.....as a young tacker back then,that was my favourite show.

And yes....how the robot climbed stairs was never explained....lol.

Yes VDS....I do remember that episode.....as a young tacker back then,that was my favourite show.

And yes....how the robot climbed stairs was never explained....lol.
Haha pretty sure he was wearing a sombrero and signing Mexican.

How he played guitar with a pair of claws was amazing.

And then there was the one with all the robot mini me's...

Loved the robot :D

Loved the robot :D

The adds on the bottom of the BF page just showed me a shot of "Forbidden Planet" featuring "Robbie The Robot" who often appeared in LIS as the Bad Robot.

I remember a friend being one of the first in town to have a new color tv ( Rank Arena i think it was ) and we thought it would be really awesome to see LIS in color. So a heap of us went to his place to watch it. "Woooow the robot's claws are red "

It sounds pretty nuts. I remember there was this weird show they used to show on Foxtel that had bouncing balls that attacked people call the Prisoner. Those shows seem to have come out in an era where excessive psychedelic drug use was at a peak.

It sounds pretty nuts. I remember there was this weird show they used to show on Foxtel that had bouncing balls that attacked people call the Prisoner. Those shows seem to have come out in an era where excessive psychedelic drug use was at a peak.

HR Pufnstuff for kids on LSD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back