Well done Tiges!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy the win! Looks like you outplayed the Pies for the majority of the game! You all must be extremely pleased for two reasons!

1: It's an awesome feeling to win after quite a long time without one.

2. It was against the Pies!

Well done guys!!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Great game guys.
It's pretty much over.
Congrats!!!

Even though I know a few of the Collingwood players personally I love seeing them being beaten, especially by the bottom of the ladder team.

Lids was best on ground IMO, best game I've seen him play in quite a while, but I didn't watch many Richmond games before he broke his hand.

:)

At least it was not one of us who blew their load early. Thanks for the comments though. As normal the worst side in the AFL has shown the PIes to be the pretenders they really are.

Great Win Tigers. Massive loss for Collingwood. I think September has come early for them this year.
Tonights result is a good reward for the loyal Richmond supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job tigers :D:thumbsu:.
Totally made my night hearing you guys end collingwood's top 4 chances.
Enjoy the win, I am sure it is even more sweeter being against the pies.

Well done Tiges good solid win, you took what they gave, then gave it back
I thought you were gone at one stage, but no you kicked back again.
I've just finished listening to ABC radio with Parko and Schwabby and Tim Lane and Gerald I think the other guys name is. The TV doesn't show it until 8.30 here in Perth.I was on the road working anyway and the call was really good .Its a good feeling to win, so your move upwards starts now, but the
Hawks will be waiting for ya so watch out. Good on you Tiges

Congatulations Tiges, best game you have played all year...too bad it was against the Pies.
Carry that form into next year and things will be rosy...

A lot of people on the Pies Board will eating the Humble Pie tonight...enjoy the win your boys deserved it.

Well done tigers, we are probably the worst team in the competition at the moment. Slow midfield and crap defence. Hopefully by your guys kicking our arses, the movement to get Malthouse out will slowly begin. The guy has lost it, to play a guy like Toovey, l mean come on. I personally would want Neale Daniher at Collingwood next year.

Enjoy the win! Looks like you outplayed the Pies for the majority of the game! You all must be extremely pleased for two reasons!

1: It's an awesome feeling to win after quite a long time without one.

2. It was against the Pies!

Well done guys!!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Yep, you guys have copped a lot of pain this year, but this must be some consolation. :thumbsu:

Well done tigers, we are probably the worst team in the competition at the moment. Slow midfield and crap defence. Hopefully by your guys kicking our arses, the movement to get Malthouse out will slowly begin. The guy has lost it, to play a guy like Toovey, l mean come on. I personally would want Neale Daniher at Collingwood next year.
Wrong on so many points.

Toovey played last time you beat us as I recall. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back