Well done

Remove this Banner Ad

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
Congratulations Sydney-siders! You were too good for us today.

BTW, I wouldn't give a toss about the critics that question your style of play. As long as you're winning, who cares how the game is played.

Cheers mate. The Polak/Dodd decision probably cost you the match - it wasn't until late in the third term that our forwards got on top, but once they did, your kids didn't stand a chance. Still - it's good to see a coach back a decision on principle rather than selectively applying rules. Takes guts.

CharlieG said:
Cheers mate. The Polak/Dodd decision probably cost you the match - it wasn't until late in the third term that our forwards got on top, but once they did, your kids didn't stand a chance. Still - it's good to see a coach back a decision on principle rather than selectively applying rules. Takes guts.

Yeah congrats Swannies. Once your midfield got on top and just kept pumping it forward there was always going to be too much class there for the young guys to contain it all.

While we missed Polly and Dodd, I think the end result would have been the same... maybe just a smaller margin. :eek:

Well done.

ben.carbonaro said:
I only saw the first half, did I miss much during the second half anything exciting or of note ?

no not really o'loughlin and hall worked their same magic as usual. I think O'loughlin was even on the sidelines for a bit

Great performance by the boys - two weeks of +100 scores and direct footy. Silence you critics - you might want to watch a certain match between Adelaide and Geelong if you're looking for ugly football, wind or no wind. Still, great to have Williams back (the perfect kick to a leading forward) and some pleasant surprises in McVeigh and Buchanan, who've looked to be struggling of late. Bazza could've been a little more accurate, and we let up a little in the last quarter, but hey, we're looking dangerous, confidence seems up - bring on the Pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back