Remove this Banner Ad

Nod

Team Captain
Mar 5, 2001
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Things are coming together.
I am not a Dockers supporter but you are my second team.
Good Luck next week !

Todays win was the guys went for hard ball. Took and gave hard knocks and did the hard things like run all day .

i would have enjoyed the game a hell of a lot more if i didn't get injured before the game
no i wasnt playing any sports i was sitting in my seat talking with my friend while the teams were warming up and of course one of the essendon players had to kick the ball straight in my direction and it hit me in the face so i wasnt to happy although the offer from the essendon trainer to kiss it better gave me a bit of a laugh
then to top things off after running through the banner doing their warm ups one of the players also decided to kick the ball in my direction and it hit me on my arm
well lets just say i had a bleeding red fat lip and a numb arm for the start of the game
thats one game i wont forget too soon not just because freo won

Originally posted by dockerbabe
i would have enjoyed the game a hell of a lot more if i didn't get injured before the game
no i wasnt playing any sports i was sitting in my seat talking with my friend while the teams were warming up and of course one of the essendon players had to kick the ball straight in my direction and it hit me in the face so i wasnt to happy although the offer from the essendon trainer to kiss it better gave me a bit of a laugh
then to top things off after running through the banner doing their warm ups one of the players also decided to kick the ball in my direction and it hit me on my arm
well lets just say i had a bleeding red fat lip and a numb arm for the start of the game
thats one game i wont forget too soon not just because freo won

Aww thats terrible, dockerbabe. Actually, you aren't alone- when i was a young nipper of all of 12, I had my nose broken by a Glen Jakovich kick whilst watching the Eagles train.. Us supporters give our all of our teams :)

Once saw a Freo supporter hit in the head by a ball during warm-up. The runner came over with this card that looked like it had been autographed by some player and her and her husband got taken away to better seats.

Been trying to get hit in the head ever since!

Thanks guys it was a great win no matter what the media say.

At a dockers game i saw a old lady get hit right on the face and it may have broken her nose,not a good sight.it can get dangerous down behind the goals.

Originally posted by Jeba
Thanks guys it was a great win no matter what the media say.

At a dockers game i saw a old lady get hit right on the face and it may have broken her nose,not a good sight.it can get dangerous down behind the goals.

yeah its funny looking back on it and i just keep reminding myself when i look in the mirror and see a fat lip that it could have been worse i could have broken my nose or chipped a tooth or something

Originally posted by dockerbabe
one of the essendon players had to kick the ball straight in my direction and it hit me in the face.... then to top things off after running through the banner doing their warm ups one of the players also decided to kick the ball in my direction and it hit me on my arm

Sounds like you need to work on your pack marking! hope you're feeling better, it can get a bit dicey down behind goals.

Yeah, tremendous win Freo, beating the Dons is no mean feat. I'm looking forward to seeing the Dockers take their show on the road to the wonderful confines of Footy Park. Should be a tight, close tussle Sabre, may the best team win :)

Lets Hope Our Vice Captain can help prepare the rest of our team for crappy swirly windy adelaide conditions. If these crap conditions happen we are really gonna need to be on our game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
Paul Medhurst is an up and coming star.

I reckon the dockers will beat the crows next week.

I can understand you saying that based on

1) Dockers terrific travelling form

2) Dockers have NEVER won at footy park.

3) 2 wins in a row happens all the time down freo way

Cheers

Originally posted by Jars458

1) Dockers terrific travelling form

3) 2 wins in a row happens all the time down freo way

Cheers
If they do win I reckon it will be close.

Originally posted by Jars458

Cheers

Good cheeky reply but before you stick your chin out, check the facts.

I know that Freo beat Port there in 2000.

For my money, Adelaide will start good favourites but Freo have got a reputation of beating teams they shoudn't but losing to teams they should beat.

Who will the Pavlivich clan be backing?, if we can get them onside, we might have close to 100 supporters at the game.

Originally posted by masai

For my money, Adelaide will start good favourites but Freo have got a reputation of beating teams they shoudn't but losing to teams they should beat.

Who will the Pavlivich clan be backing?, if we can get them onside, we might have close to 100 supporters at the game.
Well said!!!!!

Jars458,

It is possible that the Dockers will run over the top of the Crows at Football Park.

I was chatting to Paul Medhurst on MSN and ICQ today and he thinks that they will win this week to break the run of losses that they have when they have to travel.

Originally posted by masai

Sorry, I meant against the Crows as that is all that's relevant.

And yes, they did that once in the season POrt lost six of their first seven

Crows easy

The Pavlich's are all Crows supporters by they way.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

Well said!!!!!

Jars458,

It is possible that the Dockers will run over the top of the Crows at Football Park.

I was chatting to Paul Medhurst on MSN and ICQ today and he thinks that they will win this week to break the run of losses that they have when they have to travel.

Really??? WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

And I would have thought Freo's players would say they will lose the game.

What a turn up.

Medhurst is all class, i like his whole 'get back on the mark' thing it's cool. He is one of the smartest players in the afl and a good kick for goal and we picked him up at #56 in the draft! Not sure if we got pick #52 or #56 for schell but either way the crows would be spewin because #52 ended up being Andrew Browne.

Crabs have shells therefore Schell is an absolute Crab.

Browny, I think you have been sniffing substances rather than the sea air. What exactly has Browne done??? I suppose you will be telling me his a chance to win the Norwich Rising Star Award :rolleyes: FYI, Schell kicked 7 goals straight on the weekend, so there is a good chance he will play against you guys on the weekend & would have a point to prove. We can do all sorts of comparisons with draft picks & trades if you wish. Shall we start with the best one of them all McLeod for Groom - it doesn't get any better than that! :D :p

Realistically Adelaide will be red hot faves in this game, but it is winnable if we're at our best. I went to the game at Footy Park last year and until the dying minutes the game was there to be won. We're certainly a better side this year, so who knows. If I were a Crows supporter I wouldn't be complacent about this one.

Originally posted by Browny 3:16

Crabs have shells therefore Schell is an absolute Crab.

I'm not sure if that comment is so deep i can't fathom it or if it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Yeh Schell played well in the SANFL on the weekend, seen that before, played well in the WAFL and then played like a crab in the AFL.

Not sure why he would have the dirties with Freo as he was sure given enough chances. Players like Clement and Callaghan may have every right to be dirty because of lack of opportunity.

The Cows will be hot favourites, but hopefully Freo will push them to the wire (barbed wire).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back