Well done

Remove this Banner Ad

I was there and i have to admit Freo were very impressive; their ability to rebound out of defence with ease at times was hard to watch but you had to admire it

Well done, until next time

Well I hate to say it but well done.
Though I do have a bone to pick with the Freo fans who where there; how can you boo jacko?!? honestly some of the fans were really stupid the guy sat behind me and Jod almost got a punch in the face because he wouldn't stop banging on something metal and loud. If your that guy: Your an idiot!
Anyway despite that your guys played well and it was great to see such a huge attendace.

We booed "jacko" because when he tries to act tough he always ends up doing something to one of our players, this time around he slapped Crusher.

Originally posted by Browny 3:16
We booed "jacko" because when he tries to act tough he always ends up doing something to one of our players, this time around he slapped Crusher.

Tries to act tough? You have to be joking, I suppose you could beat him up right?
He has had a short fuse all the time I have been watching him play, Your "players" (lol) know that and they play on it. You should be glad that none of your "players" were hurt.

As we've heard a fair bit recently, opposition players targetting known injuries isn't really in the spirit of the game yet is legal. Jako should've let it go.

But as the others said, Well done guys :(

EF.

btw... given that both Jako & Cuz (argueably the closest we've got to all round champions) were booed at the start of the game, does that mean that within a state of imbicilic morons there are varying degrees of WA-ness? ;)

No I don't mind missing it, I heard to booing but I don't care much for the PM if I had of seen him I would have shouted out something stupid and made a fool of myself ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha... they seemed to be in the mood of booing anything that didn't contain the colour purple. Some ****head even started booing me because I was (kindly) trying to explain to him that I was enjoying the match and didn't really feel like going home at 3 quater time.

That said, you guys played well last night and were deserved winners.

enjoy it while it lasts.

As much as it sticks in my throat, yeah... congratulations.
No excuses, Fremantle were simply better on the day, and lifted when the game was there to be won. Pretty entertaining game, and Fremantle were deserving winners.

This has been Freo's best year in their history and it's just reward that you guys come away with a derby win to show for it. Freo fully deserved it being better all round on the night.
With a bit of luck Pavlich will stay now, he showed last night what a top player he is.

You were ok on the night. Thats all the kudos for the Dockers I can manage to say. :D

Bloody lucky we're still in the 8! Next weeks game against Micks Mob/Buckleys blood will be just as big, if not bigger in deciding our season.

How good was that?

I was spitting that I missed out on getting a ticket to the game but ended up having a better night at the Newport. Watching a winning game and meeting a cute young French girl who asked me to take her out to the next home game more than made up for not being at our best derby win. ;)

Yeah good victory. Deserving winners on the night. I must though concur with Basic on that stupid idiot sitting a couple of rows behind us.

Even Dockers supporter were annoyed with him making an awfully loud noise with something metal?

We'll seeya next year.

Good on ya for the grace in defeat, Eagles posters. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow when your team loses the derby, but even harder is to congratulate the opposition.

Originally posted by GoEagles
You were ok on the night. Thats all the kudos for the Dockers I can manage to say. :D

Bloody lucky we're still in the 8! Next weeks game against Micks Mob/Buckleys blood will be just as big, if not bigger in deciding our season.

is buckley back for that game? was it just a one match suspension i didnt really follow that one

Congrats to the Violets for their win.....still the scales are in our favour 13-3.

Hope to see you in the finals.....:p

Originally posted by Goldenblue
Congrats to the Violets for their win..... <snip wanton history bleating>
Thats imperial purple my friend - anyone whose team wheres _those_ jumpers, should refrain from throwing any solid object, inside such a fragile residence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back