Well done

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to all teams in tomorrows amateur grand finals aswell

Thanks for the wishes mate much appreciated.

My year 10s also won their second grand final ( Super Grand Final ) for the year when they took on Coolbinia year 10s on Friday Night at Medibank for the Barry Cable cup got home by 17 points.:)

By the way picking up MM as your coach will improve Carlton by 20% which means finals for sure. Good luck for 2013:thumbsu:

Thanks for the wishes mate much appreciated.

My year 10s also won their second grand final ( Super Grand Final ) for the year when they took on Coolbinia year 10s on Friday Night at Medibank for the Barry Cable cup got home by 17 points.:)

By the way picking up MM as your coach will improve Carlton by 20% which means finals for sure. Good luck for 2013:thumbsu:
Well done on getting your young lads to another junior flag, throughout my juniors I played in 3 gfs and never won one now I've played 2 in amateurs and still haven't taken one (always next year I suppose).

Would like to think malthouse will make a big change but don't think we'll see it for a few years. Unlucky on Saturday night says a lot about how good your younger players like shuey and gaff are though to play as well as they did under such big game pressure.

Well done on getting your young lads to another junior flag, throughout my juniors I played in 3 gfs and never won one now I've played 2 in amateurs and still haven't taken one (always next year I suppose).

Would like to think malthouse will make a big change but don't think we'll see it for a few years. Unlucky on Saturday night says a lot about how good your younger players like shuey and gaff are though to play as well as they did under such big game pressure.

good luck next year mate with the footy and you get to taste a victory in the GF and best of luck to Carlton:thumbsu: in 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back