Remove this Banner Ad

FootieFanz

https://opensea.io/FootiePalz
Oct 14, 2021
Oztralia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey everyone!

I can't believe in all my years on the internet I have never signed up an account here, well the time has come!

My main interest in sporting realms is Collingwood, but I am also passionate about Cryptocurrencies', NFT's and emerging technology (and how all those subjects might interact with each other).

Hey everyone!

I can't believe in all my years on the internet I have never signed up an account here, well the time has come!

My main interest in sporting realms is Collingwood, but I am also passionate about Cryptocurrencies', NFT's and emerging technology (and how all those subjects might interact with each other).
Welcome & enjoy!

Hey everyone!

Crypto board exists :thumbsu:

Hey everyone!

Welcome and cheers to you.

Believe not my subject.

Have you military interest?

Technology too are military?

:germany::strawberry:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back