Well, Im Going To Vegas

Tim H

Team Captain
Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Carlton
What's the consensus on best area to stay in Vegas? Or does it depend on budget/etc. any advice?
The best area is almost always the dearest.
If you are not returning to your hotel frequently a little bit of distance can be the difference between a 2 week trip and a 3 week trip.
Beware that on the strip a $us60.00 per night room will have a resort fee of $us30 - $us60 per night.
Any Resorts like club De Soleil, Tahiti Ect… have free shuttles every hour or so as well as cooking and washing facilities.
Busses run every 5- 10 minutes along the Strip. A 3 Day pass is $us10.
Best daily tournaments are at the Wynn. $us140 Mon-Thurs at midday I think? $us180- $240 Fri Sat Sun or Aria 7pm every night.
Best cash games changes constantly you just look around.

Can anyone tell me which of United, Qantas or Virgin has the most comfortable economy seats?
Leg room, noise, width Ect?

Thanks any info much appreciated.

Sep 19, 2006
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
The best area is almost always the dearest.
If you are not returning to your hotel frequently a little bit of distance can be the difference between a 2 week trip and a 3 week trip.
Beware that on the strip a $us60.00 per night room will have a resort fee of $us30 - $us60 per night.
Any Resorts like club De Soleil, Tahiti Ect… have free shuttles every hour or so as well as cooking and washing facilities.
Busses run every 5- 10 minutes along the Strip. A 3 Day pass is $us10.
Best daily tournaments are at the Wynn. $us140 Mon-Thurs at midday I think? $us180- $240 Fri Sat Sun or Aria 7pm every night.
Best cash games changes constantly you just look around.

Can anyone tell me which of United, Qantas or Virgin has the most comfortable economy seats?
Leg room, noise, width Ect?

Thanks any info much appreciated.

Interesting thanks for the info

Back