Review Well played Bullies! Finals here we come.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL
Beat me to it. Was about to post same.
ahh. fk it.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Nice win from the boys. Made it harder for ourselves at times but we did enough to get the job done and comfortably in the end. Wasn’t keen on a close game late.

Libba was absolutely immense, can always count on him when the chips are down. Hunter worked his butt off all night as well and English won the ruck battle with some solid work around the ground. Quiet shout out to Roarke Smith, won’t be in the bests but played his role well and stood up at important moments.

Naughton and Wallis injuries are really, really concerning. Rely on them for a lot of goals. Going to be a slog without them. Didn’t love the Crozier forward experiment, thought it was too cute to be honest but the extra tall came in handy in the end with Naughton going down but I don’t like the thought process.

I count 6 players that played above par. That won't fly in finals. Amazed we won so easily with so many underperforming. Libba carried us.

Loved the move of Keath to the forward line. It didn't turn out to be the difference and I'm not sure if you could even label it as effective, but man that took some balls. Season on the line and to do something that risky was peak Bevo and I loved every second of it.
Agree with the thought process although thought it should of been Gardner that was switched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back