Consumer Electronics Well played sir

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ipad-iphone-scam/story-e6frea83-1226170371995

A man entered the George McCullum Rd business about 6pm posing as an Apple salesmen and produced what appeared to be a genuine Apple identification card.

After verifying the goods being offered were genuine, the victim negotiated a price of $6000 for five iPads and 10 iPhones," a police spokesman said. "The man then packed up the stock in to their original packaging and returned to his car, stating he was getting his receipt book and taking the packaged goods with him."

"When he checked the bags later, he found they contained bags of corn flour and Chinese newspapers," the spokesman said.

i know scammers are the scum of the earth, but the stupidity of people always astounds me. if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is..

If something like this happened to me there would be no chance I would report it to the police or the media. Wouldn't be able to live down the embarrassment.

Agree 100%- there would be no complaint from me!

What I don't get, is when these dumbasses are on "A Current Affair" or whatever complaining they got swindled by some wallet inspector for $250,000.

If they are that dumb to get tricked so easy, how the hell did they get the $250,000 in the first place?

Agree 100%- there would be no complaint from me!

What I don't get, is when these dumbasses are on "A Current Affair" or whatever complaining they got swindled by some wallet inspector for $250,000.

If they are that dumb to get tricked so easy, how the hell did they get the $250,000 in the first place?

Inheritance is a big one.

Idiots get it, and have no idea how to use it constructively and piss it away on bullshit. It happens so very often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back