Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Well is it possible for Ross Lyon to be sacked this week even though Freo won?

PJPoet

Senior List
Jul 6, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
On a positive note, we couldnt have played any worse and still only went down by 27 points. Fumbles and blatant turnovers stood out like a turd on some new carpet.

Sometimes you have a day where nothing goes your way. Today was that day.

First time St Kilda have scored over 100pts since round 17.......last season.

Indefensible performance, destiny in our own hands and we absolutely bottled it. Some pathetic skills early on & left us too far behind to be in real contention. Not good enough

Aug 31, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Strange old game.

We kept ourselves in it despite the Saints playing their best game in the last 4 years. I've never seen a side kick so cleanly for goal and entries in F50.

Carried Bont, Libba & Caleb. Our mids were unusually down and I've never seen our backs fumble so much. So many balls through their legs...

It's a -10% down week of form for the club but I still know which team I'd want to barrack for.

We're better than the result reflected today.

Onto next week

0utsider

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Very few positives to take from tonight. Garbage performance from all but a couple. St Kilda weren't even particularly good, we just gifted it to them with weak efforts in the contest, poor skills, terrible decision making and absolutely no defensive accountability. Few heads on the chopping block for next week, particularly now that we're out of the race for finals. Lewis Young should play for the rest of the year and Cordy is well overdue for a spell in the 2s.

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Back