Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

“And yet you lose by 91 points.” We lost by 91 points the last time we played.

“The rest of you entire team” no need for the word ‘entire’ in this sentence, as you’ve used ‘The rest’.

“But hey, we already know that” You already knew that.

I’m glad you knew something, because writing clearly and correctly you definitely don’t know. Invest in some education would be my advice.
Hahaha, keep up the good fight grammar nazi because it has been 25+ years of lol's with no light at the end of the tunnel.

It must really burn knowing that we picked up one of the best players in the comp.

So looks like we are going to get Brad Hill as. replacement for TK'. Bit of a downgrade but stil a decent player. Might lose Menegola but selling Freo a player they delisted for top dollar is worth it.

Thanks Westralia!

So looks like we are going to get Brad Hill as. replacement for TK'. Bit of a downgrade but stil a decent player. Might lose Menegola but selling Freo a player they delisted for top dollar is worth it.

Thanks Westralia!
It's becoming a bit too easy. Draft Perf reserves players on the cheap, get them into the 'Geelong system', sell them back to the Perf seniors for maximum return. AFL will be looking to close this loophole soon.

It's becoming a bit too easy. Draft Perf reserves players on the cheap, get them into the 'Geelong system', sell them back to the Perf seniors for maximum return. AFL will be looking to close this loophole soon.
Don't know if you've been keeping up with things but Hill is a broken down turn over merchant.

By loophole i hope you mean your vfl grade home ground

You know your teams sucks donkey dicks when you resort to correcting a poster's grammar in an internet shitfight:$
We shouldn't have to put up with barely legible shite. This isn't youtube.

Hahaha, keep up the good fight grammar nazi because it has been 25+ years of lol's with no light at the end of the tunnel.

It must really burn knowing that we picked up one of the best players in the comp.
Nazis weren't as polite as me.

No burn, not even any warmth at all. He might keep you at about the same level given the drop off from your other ageing stars. You needed him the season just past.

At least he's not West Australian.

Then HE would be sucking donkey dicks. And no doubt telling everyone "Ooh I bet they never thought of sucking donkey dicks in the Eastern States."
Sorry I am from WA, just not living there.

Got to go, this donkey ain't going to milk itself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back