Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

D2J we have about 8 youngsters that are AFL worthy and can't get a game..look at Waterman he would be your second best forward behind The Rat now.

Someone seems to enjoy there arse being plundered.

I'm hoping Geelong recruit a couple of good WA boys again this year, the pattern is set..you develop them for us and we grab them with the go home factor.
And pay through the arse for them, what a great long term vision you have for your club. I hope you can get brutalised at the trade table every year as well.

How did you go with reading and comprehension at school?

Let me rephrase that, you read and understand good or not good?
You should use your expert comprehension skills to get your fellow low iq supporters to understand four flags is more than zero

And pay through the arse for them, what a great long term vision you have for your club. I hope you can get brutalised at the trade table every year as well.
I love it how these Purple Flog Muppets act like they a big successful club, hint Stronzo..your club is a joke - won nothing and never will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it how these Purple Flog Muppets act like they a big successful club, hint Stronzo..your club is a joke - won nothing and never will.
And on today's episode of "s**t Lathlain fans make up to win an argument"

No Freo fan acts like we're successful, but in saying that, you don't have to be successful to critique drafting and trading decisions, it's not an exclusive club dumbass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back