Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
I knew Meg was dead but no you all were adamant she was alive. :rolleyes:

I thought at the end of last week she was dead,considering the amount of blood on the floor.I then looked at IMDB and saw Catherine McClements as being in 10 episodes.Obviously IMDB jumped the gun and assumed one of the biggest names was going to be in every episode.

I thought at the end of last week she was dead,considering the amount of blood on the floor.I then looked at IMDB and saw Catherine McClements as being in 10 episodes.Obviously IMDB jumped the gun and assumed one of the biggest names was going to be in every episode.
Flashbacks surely, and I'm assuming they count photos as flashbacks for 1.02.

May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
maybe she comes back in some flash backs? Hoggy beat me to it but that is the only possible explanation. It's a twist on the Prisoner story and i will flip out if the person who did it was called Chrissie Latham. It could still happen :D

Sep 22, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
I series linked it last week but it automatically went from Soho to 111? and full of adds:(

I watched it on Soho last night and there were a few ad breaks this week.111 and Arena were showing it again at the same time as Soho,so it's not like one channel added in extra ad breaks.

When I series linked it a few weeks back it came up with 2 stations.Best thing to do is delete the series link you have and reset it off the TV guide so it records Soho.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
There were ads in Soho last night as well.
That's why I IQ'd it and flicked throught the ads.

Another solid episode last night.
Bumber about the adds second time around. I was puzzled because i series linked it on Soho and for some strange reason it recorded on 111.

It was a good epp, but i was surprised 1 month had passed and the initial tension between Jacs and Frankie wasnt evident, nor Bea upsetting Jaks over the cuppa tea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Do real women's prisons usually have little kids wandering freely around?

Surely not in general population, especially after a melee when the governor is killed.
And what's more, if Doreen's pathetic junkie cellmate is her real mother, the girl wouldn't be anywhere near her.

Sep 22, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Surely not in general population, especially after a melee when the governor is killed.
And what's more, if Doreen's pathetic junkie cellmate is her real mother, the girl wouldn't be anywhere near her.

I found it odd she was there when it was revealed Doreen isn't the mother.I assume grandma that she went off with was the junkies mum.Surely if the mother wasn't fit enough to look after her she should've been placed with the granmother in the first place.

There are prisons that have kids living in them with their mums.I doubt the high security ones do [i.e the one out past Lara] but the country ones where they seem to have a few women living in unit type buildings I think can have kids,as they're minimum security.

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It will be interesting Jaks setting her son up with Bea`s daughter. Wonder what she is up to.

Based on the original 'Prisoner', my guess is...
Jak's son gets Debbie into drugs, Debbie o.d.'s, Bea goes apeshit, new top dog

May 11, 2006
On the Outer
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Aussie Swim Team,
where is vinegar **** ???
well if you were watching you'd realise that the acting Governor once Meg was killed was Vera Bennett. Although she seems to be a bit of goody two shoes at the moment unlike the Prisoner version of Vera. maybe their going to have something happen to her that will turn her into the bitter nasty Vera we knew in Prisoner. Maybe not.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
well if you were watching you'd realise that the acting Governor once Meg was killed was Vera Bennett. Although she seems to be a bit of goody two shoes at the moment unlike the Prisoner version of Vera. maybe their going to have something happen to her that will turn her into the bitter nasty Vera we knew in Prisoner. Maybe not.

I have a feeling that Erica getting the Governorship may be the trigger than turns Vera from socially inept goody two shoes to socially inept Vinegar ****.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Lexie Patterson got a mention in tonight's episode - the culprit behind the drug smuggling. They said she would be 'returning' inside, but there was no mention of her for the rest of the episode.

Also, next week will see the first Prisoner actor to appear in Wentworth - Anne Charleston (who played Mum's daughter and Reb's mother).

Back