FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really undecided on this season. Bringing back Ferguson just doesn't seem like the right thing to do, but I feel like I should trust the writers as they have delivered every year of this brilliant series.
Geez the gap between seasondls have been to long, didn't they prove she was dead when they dug up the grave ?

may have to watch again, I have forgotten what happened.

Geez the gap between seasondls have been to long, didn't they prove she was dead when they dug up the grave ?

may have to watch Asian, I have forgotten what happened.

Pretty sure they did, but someone with a better memory can help us out here.
MrsEddieBetts

wentworth-season-6-episode-9-joan-ferguson.png

They dug her up in Season 6, and this is the image we saw
The DNA was inconclusive

Vera, Jake and Will were being watched / stalked by Officer Murphy which led to all of the Ferguson items appearing in Vera's home later on and the prank calls.
Then Channing, who was convinced it was Ferguson, shot dead Murphy on Vera's doorstep.

I have no idea where they are going with this, but I've had no idea where they were going with most things, so I am intrigued to see what they do here.

View attachment 879353

They dug her up in Season 6, and this is the image we saw
The DNA was inconclusive

Vera, Jake and Will were being watched / stalked by Officer Murphy which led to all of the Ferguson items appearing in Vera's home later on and the prank calls.
Then Channing, who was convinced it was Ferguson, shot dead Murphy on Vera's doorstep.

I have no idea where they are going with this, but I've had no idea where they were going with most things, so I am intrigued to see what they do here.
cheers for the rehash. I was confident last year that it killed the Ferguson return theory off, and was happy at the time.

Screenshot 2020-05-27 11.07.38.png

From Foxtel:

Joan "The Freak" Ferguson
The Freak is quite literally back from the dead, after being buried alive in the season five finale - but she's not behind bars.

Living on the streets under the alias Kath Maxwell, she's busy plotting her revenge on those who wronged her.

- So Kath Maxwell checks into the game, sort of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking of ditching Foxtel. Is there any other way of watching this without lining Rupert's pockets?
Depends on how long you want to wait. The ABC showed S1-6 back-to-back. I assume they'll eventually buy the rights to it, but you might be waiting a few years.

If you want to watch it in the near future, then your choices are Foxtel or non-legal alternatives.

View attachment 882063

From Foxtel:

Joan "The Freak" Ferguson
The Freak is quite literally back from the dead, after being buried alive in the season five finale - but she's not behind bars.

Living on the streets under the alias Kath Maxwell, she's busy plotting her revenge on those who wronged her.

- So Kath Maxwell checks into the game, sort of
Might be the end for me, didn't want any storyline that had The Freak back.

Im still keen for this. Lot's of questions I'd like to see play out:

Will Ferguson have any psychotic connections with Ruby given her relationships with young Indigenous women in the past?

Is Rita a physical match for The Freak? We have seen her handle just about everyone she has ever had to fight.

What kills Ruby first? Maree's revenge or the time bomb in her head?

Which side will the flip-flopping Allie land on?

Will Booms finally be free or will she end up as some sort of "peace time" Top Dog?

Does Jake end up being a decent bloke? How does Ferguson's return impact his decision making?

Is this the season Will breaks? I could see him confessing to the murder and then getting off when she is found alive...

801 spoilers
Lou is f**kin nuts. I wonder if she did kill the fly. But now she will be gunning for Allie Boom and Ruby. Might team up with Marie for the cash.
So Freak wants to kidnap Grace and go to Rio.

It's clear that the cop with Rita will sell her out soon.

Also massive timeline error. Grace was born July 30 2019. Passport issued June 2020. But Vera has only been on maternity leave for 3 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back