Game Day Weplayasone wewinasone vs the Hawks - Semi FInal 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Man am I pumped. Travelled across last week, unfortunately couldn't this week.
This is looking to again be a game for the ages, as the title states if we play as one we will win as one.
Crows by 9
Walker with 4
Betts with 4
Danger 32 and 2

Come on boys you've done us proud so far this year lets keep it going!
Did I mention I'm pumped?
GO CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is looking to again be a game for the ages, as the title states if we play as one we will win as one.
Crows by 9
Walker with 4
Betts with 4
Danger 32 and 2

GO CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeh wish i couldve been there again this week. Last week was incredible. Lets just go out there and absolutely destroy them. Go u crows!

12 weeks ago this was where I expected us to be. Alot of water has gone under the bridge since as we know and we have a bit of a wave of momentum behind us.

Sorry to be a killjoy but that won't be enough. We aren't quite there yet but we will give a good account of ourselves. We are playing a fading force who have their backs to the wall and off a loss.

If we give 100% and leave it all on the field ill be happy and if we can somehow pinch a win......

Hawks by 20.

If you guys manage to win this one, I will change my BigFooty team to the Adelaide Crows until round 1 2016. :D

Make it happen boys :thumbsu:

Crows by 9
Walker with 4
Betts with 4
Danger 32 and 2

GO CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retaining the number 32 next year with a 2 year contract?

Off to the office withe my Crows Scarf on, drinks after work then to game. :thumbsu:

Didn't go last week so MASSIVELY pumped for tonight.

GO CROWS!

12006221_10206056363102517_7632384460741278116_n.jpg

Would be our biggest win since 98 if we were to pull this off, I Think Patrick holds the keys to this one, he'll need to play out of his skin for us to get up.

I am inexplicably calm. Today is icing on the cake. A free hit. We are not a better side than Hawthorn, and both teams know that. It'll take an effort and a half.

I'm just looking forward to watching us give a damn again. This team has heart finally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could see this game going either way- Hawks could well get back to their best and absolutely smash us. Or they could be tired after the Perth trip and we could be on our game, running away with the win by 50 odd points. Go the crows!!!!

Pumped. How could you not be in a semi final if you're a true supporter? Having said that, Hawthorn have been the benchmark for the past 5 years and are a hardened finals team. It would be something truly ******* special if we were able to beat such an experienced side on their home turf, in a final. Anything is possible and all the pressure is on Hawthorn which is a good thing, but I would be shocked if we won. Heart says crows by 10 points, head says we'll stick with them for a half and lose by 5-6 goals.

Cmooooooooooooon crows!

Would be our biggest win since 98 if we were to pull this off, I Think Patrick holds the keys to this one, he'll need to play out of his skin for us to get up.

I wonder what the fact that he was late for training and didn't do much means for his performance in this game? He is sore already and yet to face the unsociable Hawk attention.

How is this game day thread so low down.

Cmon crowies make it happen on our terms. Our best will leave us walking away with a win.

For everyone there, cheer loud as usual and get behind boys. This masterpiece still has 3 weeks worth of brushstrokes in it yet.

if we play with the same intensity as last weekend, we will win. my fear is the letdown from the emotion of the doggies triumph will mean we're out of it by quarter time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back