We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
You know Ben Hart tried to when he got chopped from Collingwood and couldn't find work elsewhere. Ended up on 5AA for a year instead.
The AFL Coaches Association is another where only unwanted relics end up. Is Danny Frawley still there?

Boundary rider on the commentary team

Runner for an AFL club

So Roo commentating the Port game and Sutcliffe kicks the late goal to put Port ahead of the Crows:

“How funny is this”

Really? Funny is it Roo that you and your fu**head friends have helped turn the club to s**t?

He needs to sort out what he wants to be, media clown or Crows supremo.
He shouldn't be doing either.

Willis

All Australian
Mar 4, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
He said it last week. Loose quote, “had a couple of positive announcements that crows fans would love but didn’t want them lost amongst the negative noise”. So far it looks like we Footy love ng folk would give a crap about some school award regarding e-sports. Guy is a complete and utter moron.

He posted on social media that the club was named one of the most innovative organisations in the country by the financial review. Tom Richardson parodied it in his weekly column.

Knowing Fagan he would think that type of thing would make supporters happy....

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
This from the afl.com's 9 things we learnt this week;

4. Never doubt the Brisbane medical team
When Dayne Zorko was named to lead Brisbane against Gold Coast, there were plenty of eyebrows raised around the country. Just six days before playing the Suns, Zorko had left the field early in the Lions' victory over the Western Bulldogs, icing his left hamstring. Although scans came back clear, it was widely thought the dynamic Brisbane captain would rest against the Suns, leaving himself fresh for more important matches in the future. But Zorko was named, played, and starred, racking up 25 disposals and kicking two goals in a performance bettered only by six goals from Charlie Cameron. With a near-immaculate record over three seasons, Brisbane's medical – and high performance – team again proved why it is arguably the best in the competition. - Michael Whiting

So from the worst to the best. I wonder what changed. But yeh Fages, you keep telling us it's all good.
Can someone send this to Fagan, I remember someone on here said to him how our injuries increased and Brisbane’s decrease since burton left and Fages said something along this lines of “that’s not what the data shows”

Last edited:
So I was wondering about how well the club as a whole has been going historically compared to now and if any trends have been occurring.

2000-2009
8 finals appearances
3 preliminary finals appearances
0 grand final appearances
0 premierships
Average ladder position 5-6th (if you include finals)

2010 -2019 (anticipating 9th placed finish in 2019)
4 finals appearances
2 preliminary finals appearances
1 grand final appearance
0 premierships
Average ladder position 8-9th (if you include finals)

Under Fagan 2014-2019
3 finals appearances
1 preliminary finals appearances
1 grand final appearance
0 premierships
Average ladder position 9th (if you include finals)

Personally im concerned that the club is only making the finals less than once every two years (since 2010) if we were doing a west coast and reloading with great players and having an honest crack for the premiership i would understand but were not it is just middling malaise of mediocrity. and over the past ten years the club is slipping to become even more middle of road.

A club with the recourses the crows have should be a power house but instead people are happy to say near enough is good enough. Fagan promised the crows faithful "The vision should be (to make the Crows) the most respected and successful (team) in the country and give the Adelaide Crows the best football progam in the AFL.” together with a bigger "trophy cabinet" hows that working out for you Fagan you fraud because as far as I can see you have had one good season that was created of the backs of people who are no longer at the club, and your current team is going no where fast, you have the worst crop of under 23 year olds in the country, and the oldest playing list in the country. now this wouldn't be so bad if you were competing for a premiership but these spuds cant even make the bloody eight. where is the vision, where is the strategic planning, because from my vantage point the club is in huge trouble and we are slipping further and further away from the real contenders. But you know what shame on me because i was hopeful the club would learn from its mistakes but I should have really know when Fagan was installed he said "we do not need an overhaul. We will make the appropriate changes to deliver great results"
Doesn't scream putting together the best football department to me....

Words are worthless unless backed up by actions.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can someone send this to Fagan, I remember someone on here suggested how our injuries increased and Brisbane’s decrease since burton left and Fage’s said something along this lines of “that’s not what the data shows”
Burton blamed Leppitsch for pushing the players too hard and Burton wanted out, we bought it, true story. That was Fagans excuse to me.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Burton blamed Leppitsch for pushing the players too hard and Burton wanted out, we bought it, true story. That was Fagans excuse to me.
Did don do the same I guess?
Also that seems to indicate that Fagan acknowledges Brisbane’s injury record was s**t, so why did we go anywhere near it?
Why would you hire a head fitness person who bows to others?
Isn’t that his job.
Unbelievable!

FMD

Big Gazoongas

Cancelled
May 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

So whats Fagans excuse for employing Burton as Head of Footy Ops, you know the Burton that had the same amount of skill and experience in the role as you and me.

Absolute farcical appointment, an appointment that is so bad he should resign over pronto.

Last edited:
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
That idiot Leppitsch saving Burton's butt

uTXhwXn.jpg

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So whats Fagans excuse for employing Burton as Head of Footy Ops, you know the Burton that had the same amount of skill and experience in the role as you and me.

Absolute farcical appointment, an appointment that is so bad he should re-sign over pronto.
Can’t remember his exact words but to the effect he was a gun operator, he did say he was a superstar compared to Polous.

I heard from my Brisbane sources that this was true (about Leppitsch). I suspect Burton still didn’t have what it takes in terms of running a fitness department and this certainly was evident last year with us. However, he was with is in 2017 too, wasn’t he? So what happened then?

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
I heard from my Brisbane sources that this was true (about Leppitsch). I suspect Burton still didn’t have what it takes in terms of running a fitness department and this certainly was evident last year with us. However, he was with is in 2017 too, wasn’t he? So what happened then?

Half our team were cooked when it came to the last game of the year in 2017

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints

We had a bad injury list (numbers wise) in 2017, just that it was to our 25-40 players not our 1-15 players that 2018 was.

Can’t remember his exact words but to the effect he was a gun operator, he did say he was a superstar compared to Polous.
So we have learnt Fagan is a gun liar!

Best football department my arse... as we have the worst football manager in the AFL.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
He's not a liar, he just doesn't know any better and listens to Roo who tells him how great Burton is.
He also sees people leaving and if Burton is disliked at the club by players and staff, then Fagan has to know.

He also sees people leaving and if Burton is disliked at the club by players and staff, then Fagan has to know.

Even if he knows, it's not his problem though. Finding replacement people is up to Burton and Ricciuto.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
So we have learnt Fagan is a gun liar!

Best football department my arse... as we have the worst football manager in the AFL.

I really don’t think Fagan would have been qualified to comment. Would just be parroting what Roo or Chappy had said. Chappy would just be parroting Roo. Neither him or Fagan have a clue about footy as a sport.

Back