We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty poor from fagan. Why are they linking this to delisted players? All clubs make list management decisions. The fact they have not played a game and who their fathers are is irrelevant. Ridiculous mentioning this channel 9.

Interesing fact. Google tells me that fages was on aussie big brother. Here he is responding to Gretel Killeen _20180830_124722.JPG

Fagan is being interviewed on MMM this afternoon

Interviewer: Thanks for joining us Andrew

Fagan: Pleasure to be here.

Interviewer: First up Andrew, what would you say to a group of people if they were in the vicinity of your car.

Fagan: Hmm, probably something like “Watch the car, guys”.

Interviewer: That's all we've got time for today, thank you for your time.

Not a good look, I think you've got to at least give a no comment or a "I won't be talking to the media today, but we'll have something to say once our exit reviews are completed tomorrow" or something.

Silence definitely not a good look, and who knows maybe he had said something like the above on his way in half an hour earlier and they were sick of everyone being hassled on their way in and out all day, we don't know.

Rowe complaining about Don/Fagan etc. not being on AA yet postseason was a bit over the top, he has to remember those would have been contractual exclusives from the sponsorship.

Fagan on Triple M tonight? wouldn't be surprised if Don is as well within the next week. They are unlikely to do Fiveaa first, just like Ken and Thomas are unlikely to have been on Triple M this week.

Not a good look, I think you've got to at least give a no comment or a "I won't be talking to the media today, but we'll have something to say once our exit reviews are completed tomorrow" or something.

Silence definitely not a good look, and who knows maybe he had said something like the above on his way in half an hour earlier and they were sick of everyone being hassled on their way in and out all day, we don't know.

Rowe complaining about Don/Fagan etc. not being on AA yet postseason was a bit over the top, he has to remember those would have been contractual exclusives from the sponsorship.

Fagan on Triple M tonight? wouldn't be surprised if Don is as well within the next week. They are unlikely to do Fiveaa first, just like Ken and Thomas are unlikely to have been on Triple M this week.

Reminded me of the Tony Abbott interview when he said nothing and looked ready to kill someone.

In isolation it’s not a hanging offence (especially considering the reporter is clearly a Port Adelaide groupie, judging from her Twitter page), but...

In the backdrop of everything that is happening right now - and the club’s ongoing mismanagement of its public relations this year - it was an act that showed terrible judgement.

When club leaders have no sense of the occasion, that filters down pretty quickly.

Yes, it enables Burton to lean back in his chair and feel a little better in his world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interviewer: Thanks for joining us Andrew

Fagan: Pleasure to be here.

Interviewer: First up Andrew, what would you say to a group of people if they were in the vicinity of your car.

Fagan: Hmm, probably something like “Watch the car, guys”.

Interviewer: That's all we've got time for today, thank you for your time.

Jars: Yeah welcome Andrew, jeez im sick of people potting my club.

Andrew: yeah mate its not good, we'll back everyone in and be better next year.

Jars: I love this club

Lewie: we've just got to get to a few songs and heaps of adds.

Lewie: Oh look its 4pm we've run out of time. Thanks for coming in during these tough times Andrew

Fagan is being interviewed on MMM this afternoon
Avoiding Rowey on AA and taking the easy option on MMM... Jars and Lewey will just joke around with him and not ask anything serious. Those 2 have no idea and it will just be a crows wankfest for 15 minutes about how we have learnt from this year and are making 'big' changes internally to ensure we bounce back next year.

I've been saying all year that there is a severe leadership vacuum at almost all levels of the club. Never has this been more evident.

We are faceless. No identity.

Something is wrong. Maybe Fagan has been manoeuvred out of the grand looping of things. Maybe no one has their hands on the steering wheel. Maybe they expect Pyke and/or Tex to do it all. Maybe they expect..........................Burton to take masterful charge

Cos someone needs to.

The debacle with preseason training and injuries.

The fiasco with Collective Mind, and the subsequent basketcase interview with Pyke and Burton.

Josh Franco jumps ship after just one season. And I think (?) he's taking another assistant with him.

McGovern wants out.

Ben Jarman and Jackson Edwards delisted....without having played one game.

I don't know whether it's Fagan, but something isn't right behind closed doors. All I can say is the lack of transparency at this club is an outright disgrace.

Last edited:
For all those people who keep trying to pretend we don't have a player retention problem;

2010 - Nathan Bock
2011 - Jack Gunston
Phil Davis
2012 - Kurt Tippett
2015 - Patrick Dangerfield
2017 - Jake Lever
Charlie Cameron
2018 - Mitch McGovern

Considering that we pretty much lose 1 first 22 player a year on average, we would have to be the worst in the AFL for player retention.

That's just player retention, sadly our problems also go far deeper than that.

This. Post. Right. Here.

Avoiding Rowey on AA and taking the easy option on MMM... Jars and Lewey will just joke around with him and not ask anything serious. Those 2 have no idea and it will just be a crows wankfest for 15 minutes about how we have learnt from this year and are making 'big' changes internally to ensure we bounce back next year.
I remember when people used to bag AA for being a soft interview!

Roo or Burton is my guess. Surely they havent given Burton that much scope? They couldnt could they?

Quite possible.

I am not saying that Pyke necessarily hasn't done anything wrong, I just don't know. But all this feels like someone higher up is pulling the strings, and I don't think it's Pyke or Fagan.

What concerns me is what this debacle is now doing to our ability to lure quality talent to the club, both on and off the field.

I remember when people used to bag AA for being a soft interview!
Rowey (to his credit) has the bit between his teeth about getting rid of Burton. Personally I think that he has spoken to players (he has definitely done this) and is doing it based on what they've said

Remove this Banner Ad

Back