We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowey (to his credit) has the bit between his teeth about getting rid of Burton. Personally I think that he has spoken to players (he has definitely done this) and is doing it based on what they've said
I like rowey but every time someone has brought up burton he’s basically said that’s harsh and we don’t know what it’s like behind the scenes.

I wonder what had occurred before hand- for example had requests for an interview already been rejected, had they bothered other employees, had they already been asked to leave?

Given even AA said they’ve repeatedly asked to speak with the Club leadership and been denied, I’ve got not doubt an interview was requested and refused.

But I don’t see how any of the above is relevant, or absolves Fagan for his arrogance?

In one of our most tumultuous seasons, largely self inflicted by executive decisions, our leadership have been almost completely invisible, treating the supporter base with contempt, actively deceiving us, and wheeling out the players to take the bullets.

I hate saying this:

But in the last week, I've heard interviews with Koch, Davies and Hinkley. All standing up and taking the heat. No players.

Say what you want about KT and Koch, at least they aren’t gutless pricks who are hiding from their supporters.

Rowey (to his credit) has the bit between his teeth about getting rid of Burton. Personally I think that he has spoken to players (he has definitely done this) and is doing it based on what they've said
He is not letting it go easily too which is great. Hope he keeps as it until they agree to put Fagan or Burton on the show!
You know we are not going great when even Rowey is questioning things!

Could not agree more strongly.
Maybe Fagan is actually feeling the impact of the Sloane's loss as well and getting door stopped is not something he wanted to deal with.

Fagan is human and whilst we all have opinions on what he has delivered, he most definitely does genuinely care for the players and their families. He will be feeling the loss, no doubt about it.

He is not letting it go easily too which is great. Hope he keeps as it until they agree to put Fagan or Burton on the show!
You know we are not going great when even Rowey is questioning things!
No point putting them on the show.

Rowe will ask a questions about, say, the injury record. Fagan will provide a simple side step, point out some other statistics and Rowe will respond with "Yep, there you have it folks it is all good. Well done Fages. What a great bloke he is".

Rowe goes to water when actually faced with someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick review for those that missed it?
it was an interview between mates. no hard questions asked. questions appeared to be vetted first

I'm not exactly usually on the 'defend the club' side of things, but something about that footage seems not right to me. I'm reluctant to make any sweeping assessments without knowing the full context.

I wonder what had occurred before hand- for example had requests for an interview already been rejected, had they bothered other employees, had they already been asked to leave?

I agree. It’s so bad you’d at least wonder if there’s background

It’s unimaginable that is how he behaves.

But it’s not an excuse, it’s so terrible you hope there’s more

Avoiding Rowey on AA and taking the easy option on MMM... Jars and Lewey will just joke around with him and not ask anything serious. Those 2 have no idea and it will just be a crows wankfest for 15 minutes about how we have learnt from this year and are making 'big' changes internally to ensure we bounce back next year.
We're sponsored by MMM, so not surprised they'd get the first interview.

Thing is - now that double AA has gone all port luvvie, they know they won't cop a grilling
(See my post above
Rome is burning down and you're still focusing on Port. it's clear where your priorities lie. You can be member number 1 in the "ex-crow supportet/anti-Port supporter" forum im starting.

12 months ago, on the eve of a GF appearance, if someone suggested we would be in the position we are now, you would have them committed to a mental asylum.
It all happened piece by piece, the club tried to cover it up bit by bit.
Look at the whole picture for the 12 months and its a monumental disaster of epic proportions.
A bit of a tinker around the edges and we will be fine the club says. Pigs Arse!!!!

The entire s**t show was built upon a simple truth, our entire club blamed the 22 that took the field without exception. Our coaches consider themselves beyond responsibility, they do not think they could have been better. Pyke leads this belief, he's a Neil Craig disciple. The system is perfect, if we fail, it's a failure of the players to implement the system. He's as out of his depth as both Burton and Fagan.

Are we even generating revenue though?

We keep hearing that the Club is hamstrung with improving personnel due to the lack of expenditure - if we’re cashed up, why is that the case?

Kane McGoodwin - did you review financial for 2017?

Revenue doesn't equal profit. A decent board wouid see straight through Fraud Fagan, but our board is far from decent. We can't improve off field whilst it remains Chapman led.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back