We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

If we were wrong at least one club would have picked him up after we delisted him......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unless they rang AFC to get the low down on him and were put through to Campo

So, say Fages leaves, who do we find to replace him? Could we really shake up the AFC establishment and put in place a female CEO or do we try and get someone from the bigger clubs??

So, say Fages leaves, who do we find to replace him? Could we really shake up the AFC establishment and put in place a female CEO or do we try and get someone from the bigger clubs??

The replacement for Fages is already at the club...................Burton is licking his lips as he knows he will be the successful applicant after an extensive search to all corners of the globe and also the known universe.

Lucky for us we were able to interview Burton on Uranus.

The replacement for Fages is already at the club...................Burton is licking his lips as he knows he will be the successful applicant after an extensive search to all corners of the globe and also the known universe.

Lucky for us we were able to interview Burton on Uranus.

I'm putting my money on Phil Harper. He has more than completed his apprenticeship now. The club owes him for 2012.

I'm putting my money on Phil Harper. He has more than completed his apprenticeship now. The club owes him for 2012.

Surely we've moved on from him. Seriously though, its obviously harder to leave than to die. No wonder we've turned toxic in our footy department . Luck only gets you so far. Eventually your system takes control.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it funny we all looking at what Fagan is doing, who in the last couple of years has been overseas or of visiting other organisation at this time of year. As he not overly important in the trade period.
Yet nobody is wondering why our Football Manager has been silent during a period when he is expected to be active.

So where is Burton. and what is he doing?

it funny we all looking at what Fagan is doing, who in the last couple of years has been overseas or of visiting other organisation at this time of year. As he not overly important in the trade period.
Yet nobody is wondering why our Football Manager has been silent during a period when he is expected to be active.

Shhhh. They've sent him on holidays so they can get stuff done while he's not around.

Last edited:
Australian aboriginals have a very different cultural imperative to most of the rest of the population. But, if you were to consider that there exist differences then you'd be labelled a racist.
It was pretty well discussed that his wife/partner really wanted to be back in Brissy. Couple that with a nice salary offer - makes it pretty hard to say no.

I don't see that as being too different to anyone else?

Fagan went missing well before the quiet season and nearly everyone, even the perpetual apologists, think that we can do better than Burton.

Simply, if you're reliant upon comparisons to Burton to look good, then you're obviously completely s**t.

This is the Trigg strategy. "Hey, don't compare us against the best in the league, we're better than the mob down the road. Surely that's enough." A culture to nowhere which is something that it's clear you embrace wholeheartedly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back