We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan went missing well before the quiet season and nearly everyone, even the perpetual apologists, think that we can do better than Burton.

Simply, if you're reliant upon comparisons to Burton to look good, then you're obviously completely s**t.

This is the Trigg strategy. "Hey, don't compare us against the best in the league, we're better than the mob down the road. Surely that's enough." A culture to nowhere which is something that it's clear you embrace wholeheartedly.
Fagan did not go missing that the point, he went on mandated Holidays with the rest of the Club, and return to CEO business overseas. Or are you under the belief CEO's are not allowed Holidays.
As for the trade Period, not really his deal is it. So there no need for him to stick his face in the paper or on Radio, This is the time Reid, Hamish and Burton time to shine,
And if he did become part of the trade group you would be the first one to complain about him hogging the headlines.
I would expect to see him after the trade Period for some clear air leading up to the Draft, then after the Draft for a membership push, Like most years.

I would be more concern in where the football manager is. and why he has been quiet. As this is his time and his Job to be around the List management group and is he in Victoria. But he could be on a leadership course.

End of the Day who give a rats where the CEO is during the Draft period.

Fagan did not go missing that the point, he went on mandated Holidays with the rest of the Club, and return to CEO business overseas. Or are you under the belief CEO's are not allowed Holidays.
As for the trade Period, not really his deal is it. So there no need for him to stick his face in the paper or on Radio, This is the time Reid, Hamish and Burton time to shine,
And if he did become part of the trade group you would be the first one to complain about him hogging the headlines.
I would expect to see him after the trade Period for some clear air leading up to the Draft, then after the Draft for a membership push, Like most years.

I would be more concern in where the football manager is. and why he has been quiet. As this is his time and his Job to be around the List management group and is he in Victoria. But he could be on a leadership course.

Fagan was missing/quiet before the end of the season as 1970crow said.

When I say missing I mean from the media, he did one interview with Triple M and the famous "watch the car" comment.

He was in the Media several times until after the presentation night, he just did not comment on the Camp issues that were raised. so it was not newsworthy. And some got there nose out of joint.
Even mention more about the full review but again just more of what he said on the 20th August so not newsworthy.
To be Honest, I don't want to hear from Fagan at this time of year, I want info about the Trades and Draft and expect the CEO to off preparing for next year, and getting the Financials in order.
This is the time for the Football manager to shine not the CEO.

He was in the Media several times until after the presentation night, he just did not comment on the Camp issues that were raised. so it was not newsworthy. And some got there nose out of joint.
Even mention more about the full review but again just more of what he said on the 20th August so not newsworthy.
To be Honest, I don't want to hear from Fagan at this time of year, I want info about the Trades and Draft and expect the CEO to off preparing for next year, and getting the Financials in order.
This is the time for the Football manager to shine not the CEO.
Once again we aren’t talking about this time of year. It was when we were getting hammered in the media before the season was over.

Once again we aren’t talking about this time of year. It was when we were getting hammered in the media before the season was over.
Once again I was also talking about the period up to the Presentation, as well.
the same period you mention, Fagan just choose not to answer or comment on the Camp issues. So according to some he was absent, Even though he talked about a review, even though he talked about new inclusions to the Crows, even though he talks about upcoming changes to the organisation. Yes he did play a low key involvement.
But let's face it, the Less the Crows appeared the better, My view after this year is to focus on the important stuff of preparing for next year and mending bridges within the Club bugger the media and there wish to live in the past. You don't win game dwelling in the past if we learn 1 thing from last year it must be that,
And yet because he does not talk about the Camp according to some he was missing. and absent.
Go looking it all out there for all to see. I suggest Google, but you could use other services. the same as most others do,

End of the Day I don't give rats on whether our CEO was in the media, as long as he focusing on next year and how to improve the club. But bullshit is bullshit and some of the crap on written on here is utter bullshit.
If I have an issue I will voice it at the AGM this year. and support and back a new member-elect board member,

Once again I was also talking about the period up to the Presentation, as well.
the same period you mention, Fagan just choose not to answer or comment on the Camp issues. So according to some he was absent, Even though he talked about a review, even though he talked about new inclusions to the Crows, even though he talks about upcoming changes to the organisation. Yes he did play a low key involvement.
But let's face it, the Less the Crows appeared the better, My view after this year is to focus on the important stuff of preparing for next year and mending bridges within the Club bugger the media and there wish to live in the past. You don't win game dwelling in the past if we learn 1 thing from last year it must be that,
And yet because he does not talk about the Camp according to some he was missing. and absent.
Go looking it all out there for all to see. I suggest Google, but you could use other services. the same as most others do,

End of the Day I don't give rats on whether our CEO was in the media, as long as he focusing on next year and how to improve the club. But bullshit is bullshit and some of the crap on written on here is utter bullshit.
If I have an issue I will voice it at the AGM this year. and support and back a new member-elect board member,
What are you talking about?

Fagan has been absolutely invisible for months and months, except for when we re-signed Sloane when he was suddenly front and centre again.

What are you talking about?

Fagan has been absolutely invisible for months and months, except for when we re-signed Sloane when he was suddenly front and centre again.

OK, so I guess I will bow to all your wishes and completely disregard his August 20th and 31st interviews or talks and the couple he did early August, While I am at it I will forget about few he did in July along with the Several triple mmm, 5AA, the SEN and Fox sports interview all after July. And the club Correspondance.

Fagan went missing and was invisible about the Camp and Franco he only did 2 interviews about the camp in July and August I believe nothing about Franco, and like most CEO he did not mention anything about player movement. To me, that was Burton Job and Burton's responsibility. Look like Pyke and to a lesser degree Harper has stepped up to cover.
But Fagan was active with other parts involving Club, and that my point. they were not newsworthy so we all forget them.

How important is it for the AFC assisting South Australian football in general to continue to provide pathways and strong clubs and competitions around the state in order to keep South Australian talent feeding through to the AFL?

With player talent changing clubs more often than ever now and a fair percentage of those going back to their home state, is it time for the Adelaide Football Club to get back to being "the team for all South Australians" in order to maximise any benefit they may have in getting ex-pats to return to SA and play for the Crows via a trade or free agency.

The Crows were built on being the team for all South Australians and represented the SANFL, very successfully, from the start. I believe it got away from that to the point of being as far away as ever through Trigg's reign and subsequent buying back of license/entry of SANFL reserves teams etc.

I'm not saying don't recruit interstate players - we certainly should if they're the best at that position. But make sure we're the club most South Australians want to play for.

Investment has been made in Baseball and Virtual Gaming in the past 12 months. Maybe we'd be wise to invest more than ever in pumping South Australian football, from the country, to the suburbs and the SANFL, which should produce better players and in turn give us more options not only on draft day, but in particular when it comes to trade and free agency.

The game of Australian Rules Football is so important to this state. You only need to look at the attendances of the SANFL Grand Final and the attendances for AFL matches at Adelaide Oval to see how much we punch above our weight. Can the Crows administration do more for footy in this state and how much could this benefit the AFC under the current rules and conditions? Or is it a waste of resources and time? Or are they already doing enough - e.g. Brodie Smith helping coach the state junior team etc.?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Brett Burton story is truly inspriring. Worthy of any midday movie. Almost single handly destroyed a whole year and in a premiership wibdow yet despite has managed to keep his job. Make no misrake this club will become one of the greats on the back of his coattails.

"lets make Burton great again"

The Brett Burton story is truly inspriring. Worthy of any midday movie. Almost single handly destroyed a whole year and in a premiership wibdow yet despite has managed to keep his job. Make no misrake this club will become one of the greats on the back of his coattails.

"lets make Burton great again"
And still has his job.
Just reading some posts about how Hawthorn back their medical team in. We are opposite, where our team actually are the cause of injuries.

OK, so I guess I will bow to all your wishes and completely disregard his August 20th and 31st interviews or talks and the couple he did early August, While I am at it I will forget about few he did in July along with the Several triple mmm, 5AA, the SEN and Fox sports interview all after July. And the club Correspondance.

Fagan went missing and was invisible about the Camp and Franco he only did 2 interviews about the camp in July and August I believe nothing about Franco, and like most CEO he did not mention anything about player movement. To me, that was Burton Job and Burton's responsibility. Look like Pyke and to a lesser degree Harper has stepped up to cover.
But Fagan was active with other parts involving Club, and that my point. they were not newsworthy so we all forget them.

Fagan was not active unless there was a good news story to tell.

When our club was being smashed all over the place and rumours of a leak within the club we did SFA, I'll repeat SFA. We allowed all this to happen without our CEO coming out with some type of statement in response to all the mud being thrown at the club.

To make matters worse we schedule some half baked media conference to do exactly what?
We send Burton, someone who should not even be the Head of Footy, to front the media......to show the world the best candidate that won the job on his own merit was woefully out of his depth, at the same time showing the football world a bunch of fools running the club appointed this bloke to a vitally import role.......farking embarrassing that we appointed Burton.
Pyke had no role being at the presser, Fagan should have been there to at least cover the incompetnce of Burton.

Think what you like, Fagan has been missing in action along with the rest of our leadership. They all went missing at a time we were bieng rag dolled in the media and footy circles.....bunch of cowards not wanting to face the music.

The sad part is the likes of Chapman and the rest if the board do as they like without one bit if accountability.

They have collectively been a complete and utter s**t show in 2018.

Couldn't give a s**t, but when the CEO should have been front and centre he was nowhere to be seen. And that was in-season when all hell was breaking loose. He chose to hide whilst his employs in Burton and Pyke embarrassed the club at their presser. He's a front runner that has NFI how to put the best people in the right seats.

But we're killing it financially with his e-sport and baseball acquisitions. You'll believe anything they spin to you. Still, good for you, ignorance is much easier than actually thinking for yourself.

Couldn't give a s**t, but when the CEO should have been front and centre he was nowhere to be seen. And that was in-season when all hell was breaking loose. He chose to hide whilst his employs in Burton and Pyke embarrassed the club at their presser. He's a front runner that has NFI how to put the best people in the right seats.

But we're killing it financially with his e-sport and baseball acquisitions. You'll believe anything they spin to you. Still, good for you, ignorance is much easier than actually thinking for yourself.

Ignorance works both ways as I have found on BF, Your lack of anything non-football is interesting
But I will be happy being Ignorant every day of the year, as long as I am moving forward.

Ignorance works both ways as I have found on BF, Your lack of anything non-football is interesting
But I will be happy being Ignorant every day of the year, as long as I am moving forward.

You're being fed bullshit and lapping it up as if it's chocolate. You remind me of Jenny who believed that Trigg was the best CEO in the league. Why? Because Trigg told her that. And here's a tip, ignorance doesn't lead to moving forward. It leads to the exact opposite.

You're being fed bullshit and lapping it up as if it's chocolate. You remind me of Jenny who believed that Trigg was the best CEO in the league. Why? Because Trigg told her that. And here's a tip, ignorance doesn't lead to moving forward. It leads to the exact opposite.

No, I find my own way and my own information. I don't need the media to tell how we are going. I don't need the club to tell me how they are going,
And he a big hint I was first in line for removing Trigg, But I also found out why they keep him on for that short period after his return. and was happy with that answer.
And here a better tip I will take being called ignorant from people like you every day of the week because it means absolutely nothing.

No, I find my own way and my own information. I don't need the media to tell how we are going. I don't need the club to tell me how they are going,
And he a big hint I was first in line for removing Trigg, But I also found out why they keep him on for that short period after his return. and was happy with that answer.
And here a better tip I will take being called ignorant from people like you every day of the week because it means absolutely nothing.

You gotta admit he was a hell of a lot more visible when we were winning and all was peachy the previous 2 seasons though dontcha?

You gotta admit he was a hell of a lot more visible when we were winning and all was peachy the previous 2 seasons though dontcha?

Fagan yes I have mentioned that he went missing on the Camp issues all year, But in the previous 2 years he was all the Members and the growth side of the Club, leaving Noble to deal with the Football matters. and in 2017 we were going so well not many saw a problem including most on BF. but Fagan still talked the Club up but not the Football department, he left that to Others with a football background.
This year nothing changed with Fagan he was still about membership and club growth, but there was no Noble or success on the field and Burton was a big miss and still is missing. hence why I believe Pyke and Harper to a lesser degree have stepped up. Next year maybe we will see more of Fagan involved in football issue I don't know, personally, I would rather Fagan sticks with Membership and Club growth along and business deals, As I don't believe Fagan is a football person. And hope like hell that Harper takes Burton under his wing as he did with Noble, and more importantly I Hope like hell Burton listens, odds are he will not and will be gone before 2019 finishes.

Also I hope like hell Smart gets more control as he, not a Burton fan.

I have a feeling old Fages has been quuet as he has one eye on bigger and better things. Best not rock the boat.

I don’t know why you can’t pull back from the brink after you say something dumb.

It’s like you think you’ll win people over with persistence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back