We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

How is this lunatic still in charge of the AFC

He has left Burton, Campo, Hass, Mackay, Smart, Clarke, Hart all in the chairs that they have occupied even after the camp had been and gone for the last 2 years

With have supporters jumping up and down about Roo and Chapman

Yet the man that gets paid the big bucks and is responsible for the entire club as a whole seems to be flying under the radar

Most organisations would have him gone first as he is responsible for the lot

Like Pyke, I don't believe he's is the main problem... but our, and his, performance over the last two years should see him finish up as well.

How is this lunatic still in charge of the AFC

He has left Burton, Campo, Hass, Mackay, Smart, Clarke, Hart all in the chairs that they have occupied even after the camp had been and gone for the last 2 years

With have supporters jumping up and down about Roo and Chapman

Yet the man that gets paid the big bucks and is responsible for the entire club as a whole seems to be flying under the radar

Most organisations would have him gone first as he is responsible for the lot

One of the outcomes of a four walls insular closed ship organisation is that people in charge can avoid outside scrutiny. I have felt that the club has been operating at a wishy washy level with no real commander for many years.

Well, it's so obvious now that it doesn't even require comment. The board must go. They're still mostly the same crew that chose the extra year of draft penalties. It continues to dumbfound me that these muppets inherited the keys to the castle. Then these muppets get lucky by employing the mechanism clearing moron who's 2 year old is likely a better prospect in his role than he is.

It's so tragic that it's actually funny. But, only the competent leave. Pyke is a huge problem also.

fu** us, we're done.

Not much has changed.

Well, it's so obvious now that it doesn't even require comment. The board must go. They're still mostly the same crew that chose the extra year of draft penalties. It continues to dumbfound me that these muppets inherited the keys to the castle. Then these muppets get lucky by employing the mechanism clearing moron who's 2 year old is likely a better prospect in his role than he is.

It's so tragic that it's actually funny. But, only the competent leave. Pyke is a huge problem also.

fu** us, we're done.

Soz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back