We're definitely missing Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

ant

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2000
O.T.H. near Sophia's Bush
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stating the bloody obvious I know but we're clearly missing Brett Burton from our side.

I think our forward line has looked a bit better the past couple of weeks, with Jars leading out from the goalsquare, while Perrie has looked pretty impressive as the roaming half forward. If we can play Robran or Hewitt as the more traditional CHF who we aim at, Vardy as the crumber, Burton is crucial as the half forward flanker who drifts around goal and can take the high mark. Suddenly our forward line looks just a little more dangerous.

Burton is a tough player to match up on and I don't think it's any coincidence that we displayed our best form in the games against Rich, Bris and Gee when he was playing well and kicking goals.

Seems as though he's still another 3 weeks away so sadly we'll have to do without him for a few games yet.

I agree that we do better with Burton in the side, but his ankle was pretty bad, so I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a while to come back.

The Crows' goal kicking was atrocious. Every time Perrie, Hewitt and Vardy got the ball I KNEW they'd miss!!!! I almost left when Perrie missed that easy shot down the southern end just before half-time.

Does the Club honestly think we should go and sit in the cold and wet to watch rubbish like that????

You're Spot On

Dont we ever miss Burton!!

But what a shocker game, Im glad thats out of our system.
We should go into the Saints game armed with the knowledge that the bottom two sides have been in winning positions against us, and we gotta lotta work to do.

Robran needs a lift. Roos findin form and will hits his straps this week! James Gallagher has settled and should establish himself.

It was an atrotious game in atrotious conditions lets face it.

Hope Burtons back by the Showdown:confused:

And er Go Crows:D

I don't want to hear the name Burton at our club . Good bye .. No more Burtons

aEsck0A.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back