We're Fifth, We're Fifth
We're Fifth, We're Fifth
We're Fifth, We're Fifth. We're Fifth..

We're Fifth, We're Fifth
We're Fifth, We're Fifth
We're Fifth, We're Fifth. Weee're Frigg'in Fifth

Zigga Zagga Zigga Zagga Oy! Oy! Oy!

Yea 5th, prob 6th...hopefully freo win!

We were a bit lucky today, we should of been 10 goals up at 1/2 time, but i'll take any win.

CLARKE, best game hes played in a crows guernsey

CARN THE CROWS!

:cool:

Originally posted by QT
Yea 5th, prob 6th...hopefully freo win!

We were a bit lucky today, we should of been 10 goals up at 1/2 time, but i'll take any win.

CLARKE, best game hes played in a crows guernsey

CARN THE CROWS!

:cool:

:eek: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, is the game over yet??
WHAT A BORING GAME OF FOOTBALL. Your lucky Geelong had three of their best players out otherwise you coulda been in trouble. Plus you scored nearly half your goals from free kicks!!!!! 4 out of 9 from frees :rolleyes:

To the tune of 'Auld Lang Syne'

We're Sixth, We're Sixth
We're Sixth, We're Sixth
We're Sixth, We're Sixth, We're Sixth

We're Sixth, We're Sixth
We're Sixth, We're Sixth
We're Sixth, We're Sixth, Weeee're Friggin Sixth

Oh well. Fifth was good while it lasted. Piss poor game but a win is a win. Always felt that there was a lot in reserve.

Johno was good, Jars was good, Birdman was good Tyson was good, Clarke was good, the rest went though the motions.

6 from the last 7 is better than we would have hoped for 2 months ago.

Another loss for us

:( :( :( :(

Congrats on your win, crows. You were the better side all day and I can actualy take consilation that we only lost by 11 points. Congrats on being 6th. As for us, lets beat those glamor queen hawks next week.

Shockin' game

Shockin game of footy to watch today against the Catters.
Benny Hart was BOG and I thought Spriggs was good for the Cats :eek:

The positive to come out of the game ?

Ayresy will take the opportunity this week on the track to :( really wake the Crows up.

Even the players knew they'd played poorly...

Theyll want to play their best footy this week against the Dogs, who although they looked ordinary, they still have the record at Footy Park to suggest they will hammer us on that form

Aand Er Go Ccrows:confused:

Yeah, it was a pretty dull game, very tight, at least we got the 4 points. Geelong played the game very tight, man on man when the ball was in dispute and then when they got it they ran and made space. This tactic worked well and frustrated us, but good on the Cats. Thankfully we got the win, due to some umpiring decisions and the occasional good piece of play. Certainly not a game for the archives, but I reckon it will ensure there is no complacency for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back