We're Number 3! We're Number 3!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluey

Club Legend
Dec 10, 1999
in teh prizen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
According to HitWise.com.au, BigFooty.com hit number 3 spot for AFL web sites last week, with 5.98% of traffic to AFL-related sites.

RealFooty.com.au is on 6.41% in number 2 spot, while AFL.com.au is on 49.77% at number 1. Hmmm... got a fair way to go before we get to number one people.
smile.gif

Of course, expect a bit of a turn around when the footy season starts and Steve Lizard and his crony (who shall not be named for fear of starting a slanging match) start to push the boring "template sites" they have created for some of the major clubs.

Congrats again Bluey & you don't have to worry, the regulars will stick with you when the season starts.

------------------
Mantis

I ain't going anywhere either

Oh and Bluey - Don't bother to set up a Swans board, I don't want one and the other two Swans fans here (Don and Sydneyfan) probably don't either,

There just isn't enough of us around to make a dedicated board worthwhile.

cheers

Gee thanks Shinners. I'm getting all misty now.

I'll still spend plenty of time here. I recon you get to insulated from other peoples perspectives on a club based board.

Besides what would I do without my daily dose of Essendon worship, useless statistics & smilie faces.

That's good news.

As word of mouth spreads about the boards for particular clubs, the traffic for this site will skyrocket.

It's got everything a normal club message board has got, but times it by 16 (number of clubs)! Well done Bluey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood are still No.1 on the AFL clubs Hitwise charts. Not bad for a club who finished 15th. Looks like Collingwood has got alot more "younger" supporters than some people like to think considering most internet users are under 25.

A quarter of a brain is better than no brain at all like you joffa.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 2000 Premiership

------------------
Mantis

On behalf of Joffa, Mags and all my other fellow Collingwood supporters, I would like to accept full credit for this site's high rating.

It was a pleasure to help out a struggling site and its nice to see that you all appreciate our input so much.

------------------
**floreat pica**

HAHAHA! Alf you're such a card. Sorry to burst your bubble but traffic to this site has been increasing by about 50% each month for the last six months.

Thanks for your contributions though, I'm sure they tipped us over into third from fourth - but I'd rather a slow steady growth than a burst as a result of "controvesy". The latter never lasts...

Alf I was but to say the same thing, expect u beat me too it!
If i hadnt brang alot of more pie fanz over here were would u be now hmm? Just keep thinking that ok!

------------------
Magz
Colonial Stadium will never be the home of me or the Collingwood football club coz its owned by the bloody Afl & its a s**t hole!

Black And White Forever

[This message has been edited by Mags (edited 18 October 2000).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back