Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,
I know I don't post here as often as I should. But somebody has to keep those opposition flogs in check on Bay 13.
Anyway......WE FINALLY ******* DID IT!!
Now For finals and I'm expecting the Dees to put in a big one for our first final in ages.
Go Dees! Let's beat the Cats for my birthday!
Oh hai, friend! Good game from Maxy today!

Oh hai, friend! Good game from Maxy today!
Superb game!
3 vote game!
Brownlow sealer game!
1000 hit outs for the first time in a season by anyone!

How is this for a monumental kick in the nuts. I've just realised I have an unavoidable meeting on Friday September 7 that starts at, I kid you not 7:00pm. It will likely last a couple of hours.

Oh life, why do you hate me so?
This is genuinely one of the most ****ed up things I’d ever heard

I engage in volunteer/community work for a proper NFP organisation and consider it as most important. So it’s my call in reality.

Goodnight sweet football.

Eat a handful of laxatives s**t yourself in front of them and then off to the footy.

Unless that’s been scheduled to accomodate some important people in different time zones, I’d be blowing that off for sure! (By which of course I mean requesting it be rescheduled)
Refuse to listen to anybody at the meeting who tries to tell you or on the way home then go home @ watch it on replay like it's live:think:. Seriously I've done this - takes a bit of doing but I think can be done if organised correctly.

I engage in volunteer/community work for a proper NFP organisation and consider it as most important. So it’s my call in reality.

Goodnight sweet football.
Just explain to them how incredibly unprofitable supporting the Dees is and that they need your help more on Friday...

If they know anything about football, they'll understand...

I welled up when we beat West Coast.

It’s been a bloody long hard emotional road...
I reckon walking up to the G on Friday, the ground bathed in red and blue...that might get me

In some weird way, i'm watching our most bitter and disappointing losses before i go into my collections '(Not Grand) Final Marrathon' in anticipation for next Friday. Why start off with the most hard to stomach losses in MFC history? Good question, i just want to look back and see how far we have moved forward. Many false horizons, broken promises and traditional MFCSS. But hot damn have we come so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In some weird way, i'm watching our most bitter and disappointing losses before i go into my collections '(Not Grand) Final Marrathon' in anticipation for next Friday. Why start off with the most hard to stomach losses in MFC history? Good question, i just want to look back and see how far we have moved forward. Many false horizons, broken promises and traditional MFCSS. But hot damn have we come so far.

Rounds 1 and 2 2013

I've watched that one ad nausea um. In both senses of the term.
Your Club has done extremely well this year and wish you all the best, except should you meet WCE in the finals of course;). Do hope you get over Geelong next week - just need to stay focused and not get too carried away with just making the finals - this has happened to many a team!

I reckon walking up to the G on Friday, the ground bathed in red and blue...that might get me
I’m gonna get some feels on that walk, I reckon, as well as in the last 30s before the bounce. Hopefully it’s nit just because I’ve knocked off work early and had too many schooies

You sicko, you absolute masochist!

In some weird way, i'm watching our most bitter and disappointing losses before i go into my collections '(Not Grand) Final Marrathon' in anticipation for next Friday.
For me the real kick is watching the post-match interviews with Grimes in the first two rounds of 2013... the team's been absolutely smashed, coach is ****ed, there's no hope at all and someone's comes up to him with a camera and says "yo captain what's up?".

Devastating s**t.

For me the real kick is watching the post-match interviews with Grimes in the first two rounds of 2013... the team's been absolutely smashed, coach is ******, there's no hope at all and someone's comes up to him with a camera and says "yo captain what's up?".

Devastating s**t.

Was just watching Neeld's press conference after the Essendon game in 2013 the other day at work, makes you appreciate how far we have come. That night was as dark as 186 for me. Felt like we were never going to climb out from the hole, especially while that idiot was in charge, the longer he was there, the further we were falling.

In my Top 5 MFC videos for sure. Piss funny.

The guy's just utterly clueless, has no answers for anything. "Work hard".... ok mate.

I mean I'm s**t at my job but this guy took incompetent to a whole new universe. Amazing stuff.

Edit: "Second crack at rebuild and we're not out of the basement yet". ******* hell, what a quote. He wasn't even asked a question he just offered that tidbit to journalists. Thanks Mark.

Was just watching Neeld's press conference after the Essendon game in 2013 the other day at work, makes you appreciate how far we have come. That night was as dark as 186 for me. Felt like we were never going to climb out from the hole, especially while that idiot was in charge, the longer he was there, the further we were falling.

I went to many many games during that period and can honestly say this was the only one I left before the final siren, because I had parked at the ground so it'd be nice to beat the traffic when losing by 150+. Left at the 20 minute mark of the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back