Remove this Banner Ad

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO 8AM WEDNESDAY 21/4 HURRY HURRY HURRY

Register your interest for the next Freagle game here and pick any Eagle past or present to roleplay.

If you have no idea what this is, check out the original thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/weredocker-the-freagle-among-us-game-on.1238659/

Registration closes 8am Tuesday 20/4. You'll then have the rest of the day to post as your character before the Freagle kills on Tuesday night. If we get enough sign-ups, we'll have two Freagles. I'll edit this post with any other rules we decide on.

Registered
Rookie Pick - Jackson Nelson
ashley12 - Ashley McIntosh

ZergMinion - Jeremy McGovern
Ellroy80 - Daniel Kerr
Doashuey - Daniel Chick
FREAGLE!
HoneyBadger35 - Andrew McDougall
squashface - Adam "Who?" Carter
Ochre - Tom Swift
MrKK - Scott Lycett
DanWCE - Chris Masten
Dazzler10 - Laurie Keene
Carbine Chaos - Niamh Kelly

avishka5 - Kate Orme
Quinz - Matt Priddis
OMGFridge - Ryan Neates
FKASC - Bradd Dalziell

TWO FREAGLES - ONE VOTE PER DAY

ONE FREAGLE - STILL ONE VOTE PER DAY

Last edited:
Look ain’t gonna lie but I nearly won this game with only putting like 5% of the effort most on here put. That in a sense is a win for me.

I’m gonna sit out the next one and watch how folks do it.

Look ain’t gonna lie but I nearly won this game with only putting like 5% of the effort most on here put. That in a sense is a win for me.

That was my strategy in the first game, exact same result getting incorrectly T-boned at the end.

You're like that annoying poker player who doesn't really know what they're doing and jags just about every pot.

GRAND FINALE

Kate Orme, busy on Twitter checking her faves, barely seemed conscious of the fact that she'd been voted the Freagle. Adam Carter dragged her outside, Jeremy McGovern opened the gate, Carter shoved her through and McGovern shut and locked the gate. At last they were safe from that monster, with her eyes glued to her phone, her thumbs tapping at the screen.
tap tap tap
Nothing was happening. "Uhh, Kate, could you move a bit closer to that eagle painting?" Carter suggested. Orme took a step over to the eagle, held her phone out and took a selfie with it. Carter's brow furrowed. Suddenly, he felt something tighten around his neck. Behind him stood Jeremy McGovern, son of Andrew McGovern, his face twisted in a crazed grin, constricting a purple tie around Carter's throat. "We did it! We killsed them all!" McGovern's voice came out in a strange, harsh whisper. Carter struggled with the tie that was strangling him, hopelessly outmatched against a bigger, stronger opponent. "Kate!" He managed to squirt out, "help me!" Kate pointed her phone at the pair.
"I said 'help!'"
"I am helping, I'm filming everything. It'll be really useful for the police and in court."

Carter's vision was going dark around the edges. McGovern's face abruptly turned into a look of despair. "No!" Jeremy cried in his more familiar voice, "the Eagles are our friends! I'm an Eagle!" His expression turned from sad to mad. "Killllll them! We are Docker! Purple blood in our veins!" "I won a flag with this club! I'm a life member!" "They's not us! They's enemy!" Carter went limp. A wet crack was heard as the pressure from the tie crushed his trachea and fractured his hyoid bone. "No! My mates!" McGovern cried, letting Carter's body fall, "how could I do this?" "Evil birds deserves it!" Orme stopped filming and dialled 000, "you are in such trouble Jeremy McGovern."

McGovern looked around wildly, seemingly overwhelmed by all that had happened. Kate began taking selfies with the corpses piled around the gate while she waited for the cops. Jeremy did a damn good impression of an Edvard Munch painting/the Home Alone movie poster [delete whichever cultural marker is less relevant] and ran across the grounds, into the dark forest of the Mainwaring Memorial Dark Forest. He was never seen again, although for years later cans of beer would mysteriously disappear from the mansion. When the police arrived, Kate Orme was arrested for violating social distancing norms. Apparently the 1.5m rule applied to corpses too. She pleaded with them to check her phone, to watch the video, that McGovern had killed 7 people. Unfortunately the cop who did was originally from Victoria and, after watching the video, an arrest warrant was promptly issued for Mitch McGovern.

As COVID-19 cases dropped and life returned to normal in WA, Nisbett re-hired the staff who had previously worked at the mansion. The cleaners in particular were in for a rude shock when they went back to work.
-----------------------------------------

ZergMinion/Jeremy McGovern was the final Freagle! Congratulations on a game very well played, I thought you were gone a few days ago but you turned it around. After finding the first Freagle at the earliest opportunity through what can only be described as dumb luck (or bad luck for Doashuey), the Eagles have again lost.

Thanks to all who played for making this thread so entertaining, I hope you enjoyed yourselves as well.

McGovern
- Didn't vote Chick
- Strangely had it out for McDougall for almost all of the game
- Voted clear non-Freagle in Dalziell
- Went along with the popular vote (apart from McDougall)

Orme
- Voted Chick but only late when it was already all but confirmed
- Voted less so with the popular vote (Voted Kelly on Day 2 where no one else did and voted for McGovern on the infamous Day 5 where vote switching got Kelly exiled)
- Voted clear non-Freagle in Dalziell
- Was a part of the secret alliance along with McDougall (dead), Swift (dead), Lycett (dead) and Nelson (dead).

Once again, the fate of the universe falls into the lonely gardeners hands. I'm not going to vote for myself, Gov already has a vote on Orme so barring Orme voting for me and Gov changing his vote, whoever I vote will be sent packing.

To be honest I was leaning towards Gov up until I wrote this post and realised that the entire alliance made on day 1 between McDougall, Swift and Lycett (eventually adding Orme and Nelson to it's mix) were all killed, leaving Orme as it's only surviving member. Not exiled by us, but all murdered. Covering tracks? Wanting to gloat about it post game? Whatever it is, that is some trend.

View attachment 866823

Adam Carter votes for Kate Orme

Welcome to the club.

The club of spuds who bollocks up a 50/50 chance to be the hero.

This round's behind the scenes story is also a cautionary tale to all participants: check your profile settings. The original numbers drawn for the two Freagles would have made Doashuey and CarbineChaos the killers, but restrictions on CC's profile meant I couldn't send a message to let them know they'd been selected. I also couldn't post in here to tell people to check their profile settings, in case it tipped off someone. My dedication to total neutrality in posting meant I had to redraw for the second Freagle and up came the number for eventual winner, ZergMinion!

Feel free to have CC as the scapegoat for your failure to find the final Freagle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This round's behind the scenes story is also a cautionary tale to all participants: check your profile settings. The original numbers drawn for the two Freagles would have made Doashuey and CarbineChaos the killers, but restrictions on CC's profile meant I couldn't send a message to let them know they'd been selected. I also couldn't post in here to tell people to check their profile settings, in case it tipped off someone. My dedication to total neutrality in posting meant I had to redraw for the second Freagle and up came the number for eventual winner, ZergMinion!

Feel free to have CC as the scapegoat for your failure to find the final Freagle.
Oh, way ahead of you

Also:

The only certainty here is that if we take too long, McDougall will rise from the dead, tell everyone how smart he is and finger the wrong person.
Well I've suspected it was squash since day two and have the messages to prove it. If it turns out to be Gov after he was dead and buried, you've just got to laugh.

Either way, you're all a pack of treacherous snakes.

Called it :D

Man squashface we could have been sipping cocktails on the Bahamas but no.

Honestly this has ruined my weeks. Quinz can I come over kiss you on the boob?

Man squashface we could have been sipping cocktails on the Bahamas but no.

Honestly this has ruined my weeks. Quinz can I come over kiss you on the boob?
I was deadset on voting Gov until I realised your entire alliance had been murdered, and we were only alerted of this alliance after KK died so only Badge and you were left. Then Badge died too so I thought you were picking off your old alliance.

Zerg/Gov played me and played me well. Well done you pie eating beer drinking campaigner.

I was deadset on voting Gov until I realised your entire alliance had been murdered, and we were only alerted of this alliance after KK died so only Badge and you were left. Then Badge died too so I thought you were picking off your old alliance.

Zerg/Gov played me and played me well. Well done you pie eating beer drinking campaigner.

I'd like to give special thanks to Badge for overthinking literally every situation he was presented with. I genuinely believe I couldn't have held on for the win without him muddying all the waters.

I kinda feel like Dan Venables, I have done * all but have the premiership medalion around my neck.
Seriously good fun knowing who it was and watching the theorys and finger pointing going on. The highlight of course was Gov coming back from the dead by simply appealing to the Eagle ego and going to the couch to watch the 2018 replay and sink tins- nah cant be him then.
Thanks Truck, fantastically run and good entertainment. Poster of the game is a toss up between Gov and CC but Im a sucker for an Irish accent so I give it to CC.

I kinda feel like Dan Venables, I have done fu** all but have the premiership medalion around my neck.
Seriously good fun knowing who it was and watching the theorys and finger pointing going on. The highlight of course was Gov coming back from the dead by simply appealing to the Eagle ego and going to the couch to watch the 2018 replay and sink tins- nah cant be him then.
Thanks Truck, fantastically run and good entertainment. Poster of the game is a toss up between Gov and CC but Im a sucker for an Irish accent so I give it to CC.
Definitely some great posting. Gov's laid back, heavy drinking, couldn't GAF persona worked a treat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back