Remove this Banner Ad

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO 8AM WEDNESDAY 21/4 HURRY HURRY HURRY

Register your interest for the next Freagle game here and pick any Eagle past or present to roleplay.

If you have no idea what this is, check out the original thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/weredocker-the-freagle-among-us-game-on.1238659/

Registration closes 8am Tuesday 20/4. You'll then have the rest of the day to post as your character before the Freagle kills on Tuesday night. If we get enough sign-ups, we'll have two Freagles. I'll edit this post with any other rules we decide on.

Registered
Rookie Pick - Jackson Nelson
ashley12 - Ashley McIntosh

ZergMinion - Jeremy McGovern
Ellroy80 - Daniel Kerr
Doashuey - Daniel Chick
FREAGLE!
HoneyBadger35 - Andrew McDougall
squashface - Adam "Who?" Carter
Ochre - Tom Swift
MrKK - Scott Lycett
DanWCE - Chris Masten
Dazzler10 - Laurie Keene
Carbine Chaos - Niamh Kelly

avishka5 - Kate Orme
Quinz - Matt Priddis
OMGFridge - Ryan Neates
FKASC - Bradd Dalziell

TWO FREAGLES - ONE VOTE PER DAY

ONE FREAGLE - STILL ONE VOTE PER DAY

Last edited:
I blame myself for two crucial shortcomings. Overthinking the vote change to Badge, as I was too concerned about currying favour with particular people as opposed to sticking to my gut. At the time I thought there was method in the madness but that was sorely lacking in the cold light of day. Secondly, a lack of engagement with PM alliances. Hopefully the cool kids invite me to sit with them one day.

Niamh won't make the same mistakes twice.

She can't, she's dead.
We should be thanking you. Without that f*** up we wouldn't have had two extra days of shenanigans and I wouldn't have learned that PMs were allowed.

I blame myself for two crucial shortcomings. Overthinking the vote change to Badge, as I was too concerned about currying favour with particular people as opposed to sticking to my gut. At the time I thought there was method in the madness but that was sorely lacking in the cold light of day. Secondly, a lack of engagement with PM alliances. Hopefully the cool kids invite me to sit with them one day.

She can't, she's dead.
I'll Pm you next game but you have to promise you don't add badge.

She can't, she's dead.
I tried buddy and then I was deadified.

We should be thanking you. Without that f*** up we wouldn't have had two extra days of shenanigans and I wouldn't have learned that PMs were allowed.
Very conveniently withheld information Dazz. We'll be unstoppable.
I'll Pm you next game but you have to promise you don't add badge.
Vish is like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy, and Vish is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

Im keen to run it with a few tweaks. Won't be able to get the game going until tomorrow though.
I think tomorrow is fine with everyone busy throwing Badge under the bus at the moment.

Vish is like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy, and Vish is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.
Hey I thought you can only be a current or Former Eagles player. I would love to be a dead musician otherwise.

Cheers Trucko for another great game. The last couple of days were particularly enjoyable as it all went a bit Lord of the Flies.

Well played Zerg, particularly your lengthy posts of Gov's exploits that threw some off the scent. If you had no inkling of our alliance then it's bloody lucky you killed me when you did. If you took out non-alliance Squashface or Dazzler your goose would've been cooked.

Cheers Trucko for another great game. The last couple of days were particularly enjoyable as it all went a bit Lord of the Flies.

Well played Zerg, particularly your lengthy posts of Gov's exploits that threw some off the scent. If you had no inkling of our alliance then it's bloody lucky you killed me when you did. If you took out non-alliance Squashface or Dazzler your goose would've been cooked.

Dazzler was safe as I needed people on the Chick 3 list alive. Squashface was safe because being the guy obviously collecting data is naturally suspicious :) Basically killed you then because you accused me and only an idiot Freagle would kill for that reason. Honestly was surprised when it wasn't mentioned.

Dazzler was safe as I needed people on the Chick 3 list alive. Squashface was safe because being the guy obviously collecting data is naturally suspicious :) Basically killed you then because you accused me and only an idiot Freagle would kill for that reason. Honestly was surprised when it wasn't mentioned.
I predicted my demise that night in the alliance PM. Then the next day was the Badge-Dazzler hullabaloo where all logic went out the window. You must've been pissing yourself watching it unfold. :tearsofjoy:

I predicted my demise that night in the alliance PM. Then the next day was the Badge-Dazzler hullabaloo where all logic went out the window. You must've been pissing yourself watching it unfold. :tearsofjoy:
I wanted to vote either Zerg or Vishy on that day but Dazzler went crazy hard on Badge so Badge had to return serve. Then I was left with no numbers to vote anyone else so had to choose between those two.

Maybe if I had gotten in earlier I could’ve swung votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to vote either Zerg or Vishy on that day but Dazzler went crazy hard on Badge so Badge had to return serve. Then I was left with no numbers to vote anyone else so had to choose between those two.

Maybe if I had gotten in earlier I could’ve swung votes.
My theory behind going hard at Badge was simple. I was 95% sure the Chick 3 theory was a winner but had no idea if it was Badge or Zerg (wasn't me, obviously). When the tide turned against Badge (by virtue of CC's change of heart) he seemed to reject the Chick 3 theory which, from memory, he had mentioned before. So that confirmed in my mind that he was the Freagle and not Zerg.

Something like that.

My theory behind going hard at Badge was simple. I was 95% sure the Chick 3 theory was a winner but had no idea if it was Badge or Zerg (wasn't me, obviously). When the tide turned against Badge (by virtue of CC's change of heart) he seemed to reject the Chick 3 theory which, from memory, he had mentioned before. So that confirmed in my mind that he was the Freagle and not Zerg.

Something like that.

Badge was woefully inconsistent with his public logic. Learning of the secret PM group actually made a lot more sense of it.

The next Freagle/Freagles will have to be really careful in their voting. Can't vote in a way that gives them away, but people are really bad at pretending to be random.

Badge was woefully inconsistent with his public logic. Learning of the secret PM group actually made a lot more sense of it.

The next Freagle/Freagles will have to be really careful in their voting. Can't vote in a way that gives them away, but people are really bad at pretending to be random.

I found the voting much easier than choosing who to murder. With the murders you've got to lean into a false narrative and hope it creates a wave of the next person getting voted out. Then you just side with the numbers and go again.

The only time I had to flip flop on my game 1 voting was the final day where somehow I voted RP then changed and convinced him to join me

EVICTION
Bradd Dalziell was used to rejection, he was a redheaded man after all. At several drafts, at the Brisbane Lions, even at West Coast in favour of retaining Patrick McGinnity, no one ever wanted him around. A solitary tear ran down his face, which, as he was ginger, was enough to turn his face beet red. Lycett and McGovern moved towards him, but Dazzle raised his hand. "No, it's all right. I'll see myself out. With the dignity I've been denied so far in life." Bradd turned and strode manfully towards the door, but tripped over a flokati rug. As he was getting back up, he stepped on his own foot and fell over again. The third time was the charm getting up, but unfortunately his pants remained on the floor around his ankles. He decided not to push it and left them there. Bradd waddled manfully towards the door. The survivors followed him out of the house from a safe distance, just in case.

Bradd flung the gate open and cross the threshhold. He stood there staring at the still silent eagle painting, his long red locks blowing in the wind like a lion's mane. A little too like a lion's mane... a thunderous crack was heard and Dalziell collapsed face first into the ground. "GOT HIM! The sunnava gun's down!" A man ran over to Dalziell from a short distance away, carrying what appeared to be a fully automatic military assault rifle with a laser scope. He noticed the stunned survivors standing inside the gate. "Hey, can one of you fellas take a picture of me an' my kill?" Kate pulled out her phone, Niamh slapped it out of her hand. "You, you killed him! You shot Bradd Dalziell," an aghast Lycett stammered out. "Bradd Dalziell?" The hunter replied, "that's a dumb name fer a lion."
"He wasn't a lion! I mean he was, but only for two seasons, then he was an eagle."
"... you guys been smokin' some marry-wana?"
"He was a person!" McGovern yelled.
"What?!" The hunter inspected the corpse. "Dammit! I was gonna take him back to the States and have him stuffed, put him out in the waitin' room of my dental practice." He slung his rifle over his shoulder and stalked off, muttering to himself. "I dunno, ya try an' support a depressed economy an' this is what ya get. I don't know why we don't jus' blow the whole darn place up."

The survivors, realising there was little they could do, closed and locked the gate. Before he was shot, the eagle painting hadn't done anything to Dalziell. He can't have been the Freagle. Their numbers were now half what they'd been at the start of this quarantine. And they'd be reduced further tonight.

----------------------------
FKASC/Bradd Dalziell was no Freagle, just a Shaliogle. Swing and a miss, the Freagle gets a free hit.
:'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back