Competitions WereDocker 4: One Hub at Horrorland (Freagles win! Congrats Hickey and hungrytiger)

Remove this Banner Ad

ACTIVE PLAYERS
Truckosaurus as Ash Hansen
CM9000 as Tom Hickey - ALPHA FREAGLE - WINNER
squashface as hungrytiger - CONVERTED FREAGLE - WINNER

guero as Chris ‘Muddy’ Waterman

THE FALLEN
Doashuey as Von van Handler (warging into Aussie the Eagle)
Dazzler10 as Gary Stocks
Quinz as Matt Priddis
OMGFridge as Mark Nicoski
Mr Eagle as Daniel Ricciardo - The Beta Freagle
Smeg Head as Tony Evans
Barrybran as Chris Masten
ashley12 as Ashley McIntosh
Ochre as Himself
ZergMinion as Spider Burton
MWPP as Jack Darling
RookiePick as Julie Bishop
Godfather32 as Mitch Brown

Last edited:

GAME OVER: Hickey and hungrytiger win!
The four remaining players looked on as Brown's body sank deep into Forward Pocket swamp, an ancient Indian burial ground on the outskirts of Horrorland. Hansen looked around, wary of the coming daylight, which was a mere 8 hours away.

"Uh. Guys. Shouldn't we be heading back?"

"Like my ruck taps, you're not going anywhere," Hickey grinned. The great Alpha-like galoof took out a blade, slicing through Hansen's hamstrings for one last time. The red-headed monstrosity fell to the ground, stiff as a board in death as he was on the lead.

Reality hit Muddy Waterman like his son's glandular. "hungrytiger! You've got to save me!"

Sadly, Waterman seemed to have stolen Masten's hair gel post-death. hungrytiger caught the scent all too quickly.

"I am the Convert. Waterman: out."

They were the last words Muddy was to hear, as the blade cut his chest and he fell backwards. The sound of the carousel and the smell of faint popcorn brought him little solace as a sad new scoreboard called out to him...

----------------------------------

Freagles 4, Villagers 0!

Congratulations to Tom Hickey aka CM9000 - the Alpha to end all Alphas.

Special mention to the Convert, hungrytiger aka squashface - ballsy move to oust the Beta against his will on that first vote. It paid big dividends.

Thank you all for playing and being apart of another enjoyable, albeit unsuccessful, game!

We should have listened to MWPP. She was all over it.
Instead of listening to me, you lynched me :(
Anyway, had your roles the wrong way around but was onto you from early on. I thought the third was Ochre rather than Mr E though- oops

Well played CM9000 and squashface

Instead of listening to me, you lynched me :(
Anyway, had your roles the wrong way around but was onto you from early on. I thought the third was Ochre rather than Mr E though- oops

Well played CM9000 and squashface

were-not-worthy-animated-gif-10.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd also like to thank everyone who spent night after night doubting me instead of voting for Hickey.

I was also the first to suggest lynching HT.
I never doubted you :)
Mostly because our reads matched

Props to MWPP for being really the only player all game to suggest the final pair, though it came a little late to save the day.

(That I remember, apologies if Truckosaurus did this at some point too)

guero sorry for the spamish sort of replies. I was trying to draw as much attention to myself as possible, to make you suspicious of me and Brown.

It's your own fault for not voting for Hickey, you had to cause a tie-break.
I blame CC. He took away our seer and rubbed salt in by giving the freagles ridiculously unnecessary extra abilities.

Props to MWPP for being really the only player all game to suggest the final pair, though it came a little late to save the day.

No I suggested it on Friday night after Ochre's lynch but before the writeup and stuck to that until I had no choice but to try and save myself (I even added- regardless of how Ochre flips)
It's just that nobody listened :p

I suggested the low volume Alpha and the high volume Convert.

I think in future games if we do the Alpha thing, we should have some restrictions on it. Like the Alpha can only make another Freagle if the Beta is voted out in the first [x] rounds.

I suggested the low volume Alpha and the high volume Convert.

I think in future games if we do the Alpha thing, we should have some restrictions on it. Like the Alpha can only make another Freagle if the Beta is voted out in the first [x] rounds.
The restriction I placed was it had to happen after the first 2 'rounds'.

I was trying to figure out how to balance it with the lower numbers, perhaps it skewed it a bit but meh. Game was there to be won either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back