Master post

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Additional Rules:
Trade Week - the Freagle Captain can recruit one Eagle in exchange for a packet of chips, but they have to do it within the first three rounds.

HeavenChat - discussion between dead/exiled players is quarantined from the thread in a PM group I'll establish after the first lynching.

Preseason Competition - consisting of a day where everyone can establish themselves and their characters prior to the first kill.

No Runners - no PMs between active competitors, all strategy talk conducted in thread.

Converting - if the Freagle Captain converts the Match Analyst or the Club Doctor, a new player will be picked to fill that role. A new player will not be picked to replace the Club Doctor if the power to save an attacked player has already been used.

ACTIVE ROLES:
Freagle Captain
- can convert an Eagle during Trade Week (see above).

Freagle - work it out, Einstein.

Match Analyst - the MA can ask the compere about any player to find out whether they're the Freagle or not, but only once per round. They have to find a way to convince people to follow their lead without being identified by the Freagles as the MA, or risk death!

Club Doctor - every night, after the Freagles have picked who to kill the Club Doctor will be given the opportunity to save them, but they can only use this power once. They can save it for themselves (assuming they aren't evicted) or use it to save someone else. After that, they'll have run out of panadol and caffeine tablets.

ACTIVE PLAYERS
ZergMinionScott Watters
Dazzler10Brett Jones
gueroChris Lewis
DoashueyJohn Gastev
BarrybranBen Cousins

DEAD PLAYERS
OMGFridgeRick "the Rock" Eagle
Smeg HeadAdrian Barich
ashley12Ash Smith - the Match Analyst
squashfaceTrevor Nisbett - the Freagle Recruit
MWPPJack Darling
CM9000Tom Hickey
OchreSmash Mouth dude
QuinzBarack Obama
RookiePickWally Matera
wing itMichael Braun
Carbine ChaosDavid Grace, QC

DEAD TO ME PLAYERS
avishka 5 - Abang

Last edited:
But there have been players not posting names (like me), which is a hole in the plan. There is a genuine fear that it could make you a target if you name a Freagle.

Also, didn't someone (Ash?) say that the seer should withhold the information on the Freagles for at least 3 nights, just to avoid making themselves a target? This adds all manner of complications to the plan. So sorry guys, but I'm out.
Any town player without a role should want to be a freagle target IMO.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Votes very spread tonight.

Tossing up whether to run the spreadsheet this game.
I was going to ask about this. I would have offered but I am taking the family on a camping trip tomorrow arvo for the weekend. Not sure what my phone reception will be like, so please don't take my silence as being a non-contributor.

I was going to ask about this. I would have offered but I am taking the family on a camping trip tomorrow arvo for the weekend. Not sure what my phone reception will be like, so please don't take my silence as being a non-contributor.
So if reception is crap you'll be contributing in spirit?

wing it

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
If you are normal villager you would rather take the bullet from the wolves than risk letting the wolves hit the Seer
Yeah, nah. As a first-timer I just want to survive and enjoy some gameplay. I can assure everyone I am not a Freagle (everyone says that). But it's cool, I will disappear back into the BigFooty wilderness for a few years if this little venture back goes t*ts up early.

Yeah, nah. As a first-timer I just want to survive and enjoy some gameplay. I can assure everyone I am not a Freagle (everyone says that). But it's cool, I will disappear back into the BigFooty wilderness for a few years if this little venture back goes t*ts up early.

Don't be like that

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
So if tracked right, this whos voted who (sorry don't have excel on personal pc to make it look pretty)

lewis - cousins
david grace - david grace
watters - abang
barich - david grace
nisbitt - brett jones
darling - rick the rock eagle
cousins - smith
smash mouth - barich
gastev - lewis
braun - smith
matera - braun
smith - braun
obama - abang
hickey - braun

Leaving myself - Jones, Abang and Grace to vote. Apologies if I missed your vote.

Braun 3
Smith - 2
Abang - 2
Me - 1
Barich - 1
Lewis - 1
Jones - 1
Grace - 1

Back