Master post

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Additional Rules:
Trade Week - the Freagle Captain can recruit one Eagle in exchange for a packet of chips, but they have to do it within the first three rounds.

HeavenChat - discussion between dead/exiled players is quarantined from the thread in a PM group I'll establish after the first lynching.

Preseason Competition - consisting of a day where everyone can establish themselves and their characters prior to the first kill.

No Runners - no PMs between active competitors, all strategy talk conducted in thread.

Converting - if the Freagle Captain converts the Match Analyst or the Club Doctor, a new player will be picked to fill that role. A new player will not be picked to replace the Club Doctor if the power to save an attacked player has already been used.

ACTIVE ROLES:
Freagle Captain
- can convert an Eagle during Trade Week (see above).

Freagle - work it out, Einstein.

Match Analyst - the MA can ask the compere about any player to find out whether they're the Freagle or not, but only once per round. They have to find a way to convince people to follow their lead without being identified by the Freagles as the MA, or risk death!

Club Doctor - every night, after the Freagles have picked who to kill the Club Doctor will be given the opportunity to save them, but they can only use this power once. They can save it for themselves (assuming they aren't evicted) or use it to save someone else. After that, they'll have run out of panadol and caffeine tablets.

ACTIVE PLAYERS
ZergMinionScott Watters
Dazzler10Brett Jones
gueroChris Lewis
DoashueyJohn Gastev
BarrybranBen Cousins

DEAD PLAYERS
OMGFridgeRick "the Rock" Eagle
Smeg HeadAdrian Barich
ashley12Ash Smith - the Match Analyst
squashfaceTrevor Nisbett - the Freagle Recruit
MWPPJack Darling
CM9000Tom Hickey
OchreSmash Mouth dude
QuinzBarack Obama
RookiePickWally Matera
wing itMichael Braun
Carbine ChaosDavid Grace, QC

DEAD TO ME PLAYERS
avishka 5 - Abang

Last edited:
As the Eagles wound up training, two ASADA officers intercepted Ben Cousins to take a "random" drug test. "G'day boys. What's this? The fourth time this week? Unless you're looking for someone who can run all day you're looking in the wrong place." Ben goes off with the officers to take the test. "You look familiar" Ben says to one of the officers. "I know you from somewhere". The officers don't respond. "You're not one of Michael Gardiner's mates, are you?" The officers remain silent". Ben takes the test, zips up, hands the cup to the officers and washes his hands. "Nah, seriously, where do I know you from?" The officer responds - "thanks Mr Cousins." The officers zip the sample up in a ziplock bag, walk out of the toilets and into the car park. Ben follows. As the officers approach a car Ben yells after them. "Hey, that's Ash's car!" The officers start running and hurriedly get into the car, throwing a wig in the back seat."

"What the *?" Ben exclaims. "******* Ash Smith. I'm going to get that prick!"

Truckosaurus

Barrybran, any particular reason for Smith mate?
I was personally wondering whether Ash Smith's suggestion of naming players we all think are villagers or freagles was in fact just a means of outing the seer. With 3 Freagles roaming the decks, even if it costs them a member, it could play straight into their hands could it not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was personally wondering whether Ash Smith's suggestion of naming players we all think are villagers or freagles was in fact just a means of outing the seer. With 3 Freagles roaming the decks, even if it costs them a member, it could play straight into their hands could it not?
I didn't get that vibe from Ash, but it's possible.

As long as the seer has been posting names, even if the freagles take him/her out tonight we'll collectively know of two definite villagers. Which is better than the current total of none...well one if you count me, but you wouldn't.

Going to put a vote on Chris Lewis. I reckon if I was selecting a turn coat then he is a strong player and not an obvious 1st out. We need to try and nail the 2 for 1 tonight so thats my vote.
Obama= villager. No reason other than it seems this isnt a great week to lynch a black fella so Ill offset that by nominating Barack as a good guy.

I didn't get that vibe from Ash, but it's possible.

As long as the seer has been posting names, even if the freagles take him/her out tonight we'll collectively know of two definite villagers. Which is better than the current total of none...well one if you count me, but you wouldn't.
But there have been players not posting names (like me), which is a hole in the plan. There is a genuine fear that it could make you a target if you name a Freagle.

Also, didn't someone (Ash?) say that the seer should withhold the information on the Freagles for at least 3 nights, just to avoid making themselves a target? This adds all manner of complications to the plan. So sorry guys, but I'm out.

But there have been players not posting names (like me), which is a hole in the plan. There is a genuine fear that it could make you a target if you name a Freagle.

Also, didn't someone (Ash?) say that the seer should withhold the information on the Freagles for at least 3 nights, just to avoid making themselves a target? This adds all manner of complications to the plan. So sorry guys, but I'm out.
Yeah I understand. It is an interesting idea, but it could well backfire and just end up giving the freagles more info. Time will tell (hopefully).

Not a wolf strategy only regret was not posting the idea before role application.

Ironically I am out for dinner tonight I would prefer not to be voted out tonight if possible thanks.

Has vote off time been confirmed?

Withhold knowledge if you found a freagle. (As you would day 1 anyway)

Speak truth if you found a villager.

Going to put a vote on Chris Lewis. I reckon if I was selecting a turn coat then he is a strong player and not an obvious 1st out. We need to try and nail the 2 for 1 tonight so thats my vote.
Obama= villager. No reason other than it seems this isnt a great week to lynch a black fella so Ill offset that by nominating Barack as a good guy.
Fair call. Wasted vote though, I'm not a freagle.

Just to clarify, that's a switch of Abang right?
I never voted for Abang. I went back over my posts to confirm. I posted with his name in bold. Does that qualify as a vote? Genuine query.

I never voted for Abang. I went back over my posts to confirm. I posted with his name in bold. Does that qualify as a vote? Genuine query.
Yes, a bolded name would count as a vote (imo). You can switch though, so no biggie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back