Master post

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Additional Rules:
Trade Week - the Freagle Captain can recruit one Eagle in exchange for a packet of chips, but they have to do it within the first three rounds.

HeavenChat - discussion between dead/exiled players is quarantined from the thread in a PM group I'll establish after the first lynching.

Preseason Competition - consisting of a day where everyone can establish themselves and their characters prior to the first kill.

No Runners - no PMs between active competitors, all strategy talk conducted in thread.

Converting - if the Freagle Captain converts the Match Analyst or the Club Doctor, a new player will be picked to fill that role. A new player will not be picked to replace the Club Doctor if the power to save an attacked player has already been used.

ACTIVE ROLES:
Freagle Captain
- can convert an Eagle during Trade Week (see above).

Freagle - work it out, Einstein.

Match Analyst - the MA can ask the compere about any player to find out whether they're the Freagle or not, but only once per round. They have to find a way to convince people to follow their lead without being identified by the Freagles as the MA, or risk death!

Club Doctor - every night, after the Freagles have picked who to kill the Club Doctor will be given the opportunity to save them, but they can only use this power once. They can save it for themselves (assuming they aren't evicted) or use it to save someone else. After that, they'll have run out of panadol and caffeine tablets.

ACTIVE PLAYERS
ZergMinionScott Watters
Dazzler10Brett Jones
gueroChris Lewis
DoashueyJohn Gastev
BarrybranBen Cousins

DEAD PLAYERS
OMGFridgeRick "the Rock" Eagle
Smeg HeadAdrian Barich
ashley12Ash Smith - the Match Analyst
squashfaceTrevor Nisbett - the Freagle Recruit
MWPPJack Darling
CM9000Tom Hickey
OchreSmash Mouth dude
QuinzBarack Obama
RookiePickWally Matera
wing itMichael Braun
Carbine ChaosDavid Grace, QC

DEAD TO ME PLAYERS
avishka 5 - Abang

Last edited:
We really need the top of page key as to who is who. I havent got a fcuking clue who half the players are, much less who is a villager or wolf without a death having occured.
Ash has suggested a cunning plan for us villagers to get the most from the seer before he/she is killed. Each of us post once a day ‘X is a villager’. For most of us this is a guess, and possibly wrong, but for the seer it’s a fact. The seer is providing a list of innocents for later use - once the seer is killed we have a bunch of confirmed good guys that could form the basis of a Teflon lynch mob to nail the wolves.

The wolves will be keeping a keen eye on who posts what in their desperate hunt for the seer. What the seer really needs is for as many players as possible to post a daily guess so he/she can more effectively hide in plain sight.

it’s a good plan, but only if the majority of players participate.

Night 1 - A New Recruit
Night 1 - A New Recruit

Trevor Nisbett entered his palatial balcony suite and noticed something odd. Sitting next to the thick but still swan-shape foldable (and swan-shaped folded, courtesy of a steward monkey) towel on the bed was a 20g packet of Lays Light 'n Tangy potato chips. Trevor vaguely recalled his housekeeper, Asunción, mentioning that they were on special this week. Yes, a cheap packet of chips on the bed of the highest ranking Eagles executive on board could mean only one thing: there were Freagles aboard the Aquila and they'd recruited an Eagle to their cause. Nisbett considered rousing the others but decided it could wait until morning. No one would be killed tonight - the Freagles would be busy watching clips of Gaff punching Brayshaw and investigating ways to get him sent to jail for GBH on a minor.

Over the buffet breakfast, Nisbett broke the news. Concerned faces looked around each other at the dining hall, wondering who among them could be so monstrous as to associate with Fremantle. Scott Watters pushed away his plate of bacon and eggs, suddenly not hungry. Then he remembered his AFL coaching career and figured he should probably take advantage of any opportunities he got for a free breakfast. He pulled his plate back, and also swiped a waffle off Obama's plate when the former president wasn't looking.

The Eagles began to discuss who would walk the plank that day accused of Freagleness.

---------------------------------------------------------

No one is dead yet (sorry CC) as the Freagle Captain has decided to exercise their Trade Week power straight away. There are now three Freagles to find, but if the Freagle Recruit is lynched today (and only today) you'll take the Captain down with them.

Remember that CM9000 and squashface have immunity from the first lynch for winning the last game.

J'accuse away!

HoneyBadger35 Biggie can one of you please pin the first post? Thanks!

If the wolves had any sense they’d have strongly considered converting CM9000 or squashface to guarantee the captain’s safety.

Would account for their early use of the power.
Assume you mean convert’s rather than captain’s safety? Yes and no. They have to “ninja backflip” aka convert someone within the first 3 rounds anyway as per the OP (and in this game - if the captain is Lynched , the power doesn’t transfer to the teammate if they die before it’s used, unlike in the other game ) - so an early convert not only makes more sense given the dynamics , but was basically expected

Assume you mean convert’s rather than captain’s safety? Yes and no. They have to “ninja backflip” aka convert someone within the first 3 rounds anyway as per the OP (and in this game - if the captain is Lynched , the power doesn’t transfer to the teammate if they die before it’s used, unlike in the other game ) - so an early convert not only makes more sense given the dynamics , but was basically expected
First round raises my suspicions regardless. They are risking giving the seer better odds of wolf info straight away and all they get out of it is it’s the only chance they have to ensure the captain’s safety by proxy as the convert is immune.

First round raises my suspicions regardless. They are risking giving the seer better odds of wolf info straight away and all they get out of it is it’s the only chance they have to ensure the captain’s safety by proxy as the convert is immune.
It's a numbers game for the wolves. Convert a villager on day 1 and you minimise the chances of the villagers jagging a 2-for-1 kill. Smart play.

Chris woke up on the sun lounge by the pool. He had an uncanny ability to sleep with a drink in his hand and not spill a drop. He took a sip from the half-full green can in his hand...and promptly spat it out again. Warm. His stomach growled ominously; he decided to heed it and wandered off nonchalantly to find some breakfast.

Ash has suggested a cunning plan for us villagers to get the most from the seer before he/she is killed. Each of us post once a day ‘X is a villager’. For most of us this is a guess, and possibly wrong, but for the seer it’s a fact. The seer is providing a list of innocents for later use - once the seer is killed we have a bunch of confirmed good guys that could form the basis of a Teflon lynch mob to nail the wolves.

The wolves will be keeping a keen eye on who posts what in their desperate hunt for the seer. What the seer really needs is for as many players as possible to post a daily guess so he/she can more effectively hide in plain sight.

it’s a good plan, but only if the majority of players participate.
Yeah I get that, it was more a case of getting the key at the top of the page.

So with the alpha doubling their risk of being lynched the day after recruiting as per the rule that if the convert goes down, so does the alpha if lynched today only, then it would make sense to recruit 1 of the 2 immune characters CM or Squashy. The flip side is taking the risk to go with someone else as a bluff, hoping they dont get lynched on day 1 and getting 2 villagers lynched whilst knocking off 2 villagers themselves, greatly putting the odds in their favour.

Last edited:
Yeah I get that, it was more a case of getting the key at the top of the page.

So with the alpha doubling their risk of being lynched the day after recruiting as per the rule that if the convert goes down, so does the alpha if lynched today only, then it would make sense to recruit 1 of the 2 immune characters CM or Squashy.
WHat if that is what they want us to think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a numbers game for the wolves. Convert a villager on day 1 and you minimise the chances of the villagers jagging a 2-for-1 kill. Smart play.
It’s what I would’ve done if I was evil
Yes the seer gets better odds but not by much assuming actions are simultaneous , and that risk is offset by the risk of the head wolf getting lynched too.

Personally, recruiting an immune character would be a little too obvious.
Not just that. In this instance, immune because they made it to the endgame and won, which makes them a lynch target once they become non-immune if there’s even the slightest reason.

Look, I’m a man of my word so I’m happy to lock in a vote for DAVID GRACE QC at this stage.

Someone has to be first lynched and I’m an obvious candidate. I will say I was relieved to be given no role though so I won’t be a big loss, outside of actively posting.

Not just that. In this instance, immune because they made it to the endgame and won, which makes them a lynch target once they become non-immune if there’s even the slightest reason.
None of the freagles that have made it to the end in a game have been lynched early in subsequent games. Early deaths have been wolf murders to protect trade secrets.

Edit: but you're right - with the convert news they'll be high on the list of lynch targets next round.

Last edited:
Look, I’m a man of my word so I’m happy to lock in a vote for DAVID GRACE QC at this stage.

Someone has to be first lynched and I’m an obvious candidate. I will say I was relieved to be given no role though so I won’t be a big loss, outside of actively posting.
The suicide vote never fails to confuse the hell out of me.

The suicide vote never fails to confuse the hell out of me.
Hey, if the others opt to give me a second third fourth chance in this game, I'll contribute. Happy to be first lynched for the good of the villagers if needs be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back