Rumour WereDocker 6 - Holodeck of Horrors - Eagles victorious. No, really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 5, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast (AFLW)
Preamble:
103091801_942686182847336_1720470418161650704_n.jpg

We now know what happened and we'd rather we didn't.

It's fair to say it's been a rough few weeks for all things West Coast Eagle. Murders on the ground, Murders at sea, and Murders in space, plus a particularly brutal Murder on the Gold Coast.

Thankfully there's some light at the end of the tunnel. The newly refurbished Mineral Resources Park is ready after that definitely planned controlled demolition a few weeks back, and Trevor Nisbettt (Definitely not a clone) has unveiled a new state of the art Holodeck with full state of the art safety protocols where groups of past and present Eagles or lucky fans can experience anything from playing at a full house MCG to visiting a 1930's SpeakEasy during prohibition to walking on the moon. After passing Quality Assurance it is now time for the first customer testing. Unfortunately a couple of Freagles may have weaseled their way into the first test group, and the safety protocols may have been deactivated.
Roles:
Freagles - Every night, the Freagles choose a player to murder. They are allowed to murder each-other if they really want to.

Seer - One of the Eagle players is incredibly good at noticing fine details and is pretending to be a psychic as that's easier to explain. Once per night the seer may ask if another player is a Freagle, and receives a yes/no answer.

Doctor - One of the Eagle players is a master in the art of preventative medicine. Every night, the doctor chooses a player who will definitely not be murdered. If that player is murdered during the night, they recover by morning. The doctor may use their ability on themselves. The village only finds out who the doctor protected if that person is murdered during the night. The doctor can save players from the vigilante.

Vigilante - One of the Eagle players has had enough and is going to take out some Freagle trash. Once every two nights, starting on night two, the Vigilante has to choose a player to murder.

Eagle - Everyone without one of the above roles is a vanilla Eagle.

Sequence of play:

Day/Night 1:

Day - Eagles introduce their characters.
Night - Freagles choose their first murder target.
Night - Seer chooses a target
Night - Doctor chooses a target
Morning - Murder is announced. If the murder is prevented, you find out who was murdered but not their role. If the murder is successful, the victims role is announced.

Day/Night 2/4/6/8 etc:

Day - Eagles vote to murder one of the players on suspicion of being a Freagle.
7pm - Voting closes. Votes at or after 7 will not be accepted unless they're splitting a tie.
Evening - Role of murder victim is announced. The doctor cannot save someone murdered by Eagles.
Night - The vigilante chooses a target to murder.
Morning - Murders are announced. If one murder is prevented, you find out who was murdered but not their role. If the murders are successful, the victims roles are announced. It is possible for the Vigilante to murder a Freagle, and for the Freagles to murder the vigilante in the same night.

Day/Night 3/5/7 etc:

Day - Eagles vote to murder one of the players on suspicion of being a Freagle.
7pm - Voting closes. Votes at or after 7 will not be accepted unless they're splitting a tie.
Evening - Role of murder victim is announced. The doctor cannot save someone murdered by Eagles.
Morning - Murder is announced. If the murder is prevented, you find out who was murdered but not their role. If the murder is successful, the victims role is announced.

End of the game:

The game ends when the last Freagle is murdered, or the number of Freagles is equal to the number of Eagles.

Choose a past or present Eagles player or someone associated with the club and sign up for the game.

Signups:

PlayerCharacter
wing itMichael Braun
CM9000Tom Hickey
ashley12Ashton Hams
MrKKLewis Jetta
Smeg HeadPaul Peos

The Deceased

BarrybranBen Johnson
gueroCraig Turley (FREAGLE)
DoashueyTony Evans (Doctor)
OMGFridgeTyson Stenglein
RookiePickJack Redden (Vigilante)
squashfaceBrant Colledge (Seer)
MWPPCourtney Darling
Dazzler10David Hynes

As with the previous few games, PM's between players are disallowed. There will be a heaven chat for the dead/game observers.

Last edited:
Group gaming night from 5.30 to 8 but you want to massively compound your error going after me, infact you are already wasting today in terms of time to discuss actual freagles.
Freagle, singular. Or is your partner still helping you in the PM? :p

Help me stop wasting time then, and point me to who you think it is? I've spelt out why I think certain people are innocent, which left me with you and Hickey. He already has a vote so it's better to put one on you and see how it play a out.

Voting Darling

Not because of any specific reason, but because this probably sets up the vote better more spread out to start with early in the day.

I likely expect to receive a revenge vote, which is ok, but at least we would have something to work with.
No revenge vote from me at least not yet. My vote remains on CM who still hasn't surfaced.

Freagle, singular. Or is your partner still helping you in the PM? :p
Is this allowed?
I've never been a Freagle yet, but because of my experience in other games- I assumed that players weren't allowed to contribute in the PMs once dead?

I don't understand your explanation as to why you said you were Guero's partner. I am obviously missing a joke or something.
It was a joke response to a joke. As if the actual partner would respond. But if that's what you think , then I'll take it as a compliment
Wait until you people see how I play as evil
(I'm terrible at it)

It was a joke response to a joke. As if the actual partner would respond. But if that's what you think , then I'll take it as a compliment
Wait until you people see how I play as evil
(I'm terrible at it)
Yeah, I didn't understand what you meant 'it was a reference to being the first to jump on'. Jump on what? The voting bandwagon?

Maybe my SOH is due for a service.

Yeah, I didn't understand what you meant 'it was a reference to being the first to jump on'. Jump on what? The voting bandwagon?

Maybe my SOH is due for a service.
Anyone who jumps on straight away after a seer claims is often evil
Yes that puts the spotlight for me so I’m a reasonable seer target tonight
I’m a villager but watch for the rest
Also watch for the abstainers

Doc please be paying attention and not absent

Is this allowed?
I've never been a Freagle yet, but because of my experience in other games- I assumed that players weren't allowed to contribute in the PMs once dead?

It's been allowed in previous games. Gave the remaining Freagle the option of booting or keeping their partner in this one.

I don't think it changes much from personal experience.

Interesting
Has it been allowed even if the Freagle has entered Heaven Chat?
Could be seen as a massive advantage to the Freagles IMO if so
Or even otherwise if the freagles who survived are less engaged /involved /attentive that the one/s who died.

Does put another spin on some recent freagles who were killed early on polling us in heaven chat about who they thought the remaining ones were....

Interesting
Has it been allowed even if the Freagle has entered Heaven Chat?
Could be seen as a massive advantage to the Freagles IMO if so
Or even otherwise if the freagles who survived are less engaged /involved /attentive that the one/s who died.

Does put another spin on some recent freagles who were killed early on polling us in heaven chat about who they thought the remaining ones were....

Being able to see both chats in this game I can assure you that it's been of absolutely no benefit to the remaining Freagle thus far :)

However if you feel it will compromise proceedings going forward in this game I'm happy to punt the dead Freagle from Freagle chat if anyone else here seconds the motion.

Being able to see both chats in this game I can assure you that it's been of absolutely no benefit to the remaining Freagle thus far :)

However if you feel it will compromise proceedings going forward in this game I'm happy to punt the dead Freagle from Freagle chat if anyone else here seconds the motion.
I know I'm dead but FWIW, I was punted from Freagle chat last round when I died but in the previous game when Mr Eagle died he asked to stay in the Freagle chat on the condition that he didn't post at all in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I'm dead but FWIW, I was punted from Freagle chat last round when I died but in the previous game when Mr Eagle died he asked to stay in the Freagle chat on the condition that he didn't post at all in it.
There's absolutely no issue in being able to see both. That should be allowed. It's posting in the Freagle one when dead which could be an advantage to the freagles (that's what I meant by contribute)
Or even liking posts in there when discussing who to kill /convert
eg if guero was discussing actions with his teammate after his lynch and the two of them figured out that Doashuey was a potential Doc based on a certain back and forth interaction , that's a massive advantage.

That said if posting in the freagle pm when dead has been allowed previously and has not been considered an advantage then play on

I now genuinely wonder what else I've wrongly assumed all this time

Clearly still learning

That sounds like a backhander to guero.

For similar reasons, I'm voting for Paul Peos. He jumped straight onto guero, which you said was common werewolf behaviour.

More fool me, but I'm taking Ash's reasons for lack of posting at face value for now.
I don't suspect Paul Peos. He was quite keen on the Turley vote out. Even when the suggestion came that maybe we leave Turley for the vigilante, he was like nup, take the Freagle kill. That was before the doc was killed as well, so for mine it would be a boneheaded move to actively advocate to kill your Freagle teammate at such an early stage when there is the possibility of confusing matters with the vigilante.

Interestingly it was Darling who was pushing for us to leave the Turley kill for the vigilante.
MWPP loves to play the game with a longer view which is what that idea was, just didnt stack up statistically. Its a good play in a bigger game with lots of evil and multiple targets of interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back