Rumour WereDocker: The Freagle Among Us - Game on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Game starts here

I'm running a West Coast-themed game of Werewolf. If you didn't see my post in RDT, this is basically how it works:
Me said:
One of the participants is randomly selected at random by some randomised means to be the Freagle lurking among us. Only I, as compere, and the Freagle know who the Freagle is. Every night, the Freagle kills one other participant of their choice (by sending me a message with the name). In the morning, the survivors try to determine who the Freagle is (by majority vote). If they're right, they win. If they're wrong, the exiled/executed can gloat from the sidelines in safety. The Freagle will try and lead you astray.

Register your interest here to play. As we're all pretty bored by this point, pick any Eagle past or present to roleplay in the game for added spice. Registrations close 8pm WST Friday, 10 April with the game to start on Saturday. None of us are going away this Easter, so no excuses about missing out because of it.

Registered
kane249 - Fraser Gehrig
DanWCE - Ben Cousins
Carbine Chaos - Corey Adamson
ashley12 - Ashley Sampi
Biggie - Chris Judd
HoneyBadger35 - Jaymie Graham
avishka5 - Damien Adkins
Doashuey - Beau Waters
Ochre - Tom Swift
squashface - Ashton Hams

MrKK - Paul Symmons
RookiePick - Rowan Jones
Dazzler10 - Darren Glass
hudson2006 - Mark LeCras

Last edited:
Thanks Truck, great narration. Congrats Dan you cooked Cockburner.
Im up for round 2, even when buried 6ft under, Beau Waters will bounce back for another crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back